LITTLE BROTHERS.

pissdrunkwhat?!

SO, I CHILL WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER CAUSE HES A COOL ASS DUDE.

ONE OF THEM FEW CATS THATS JUST KEEPS IT TRILL.

WE CHILL CAUSE WERE BOTH KINDA ON THIS LIMITED SOCIAL LOTSA GRINDIN (/NH) THING.

SO TONIGHT WE WERE SMOKIN A CHOCOLATE RILLO WITH SOME OF THAT OSKI WOSKI.

AND THE DISCUSSION COMES UP OF WORKING OUT ETC.

NOW, MOST OF THE TIME THAT KINDA CONVERSATION CAN EASILY SWAY TO THE SUBJECT OF FISTICUFF DOMINATION.

I FORGET HE IS ABOUT TO BE 18 NEXT WEEK WHICH IS YOUNG YES, BUT OLDER THAN SOME OF YALL BY A FEW YEARS HAHA.

SO THIS ENDED UP IN EACH OF US AGREEING TO BUY SOME EVERLAST GLOVES AND FIGHT....

HAHAHA I SWEAR THIS KID IS BUILT LIKE A NOODLE.

HEART OR NOT HE HAS NO CHANCE IN HELL.

YALL GOT LITTLE BROTHERS?

THEY COOL, YALL CLOSE?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
SO, I CHILL WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER CAUSE HES A COOL ASS DUDE.

ONE OF THEM FEW CATS THATS JUST KEEPS IT TRILL.

WE CHILL CAUSE WERE BOTH KINDA ON THIS LIMITED SOCIAL LOTSA GRINDIN (/NH) THING.

SO TONIGHT WE WERE SMOKIN A CHOCOLATE RILLO WITH SOME OF THAT OSKI WOSKI.

AND THE DISCUSSION COMES UP OF WORKING OUT ETC.

NOW, MOST OF THE TIME THAT KINDA CONVERSATION CAN EASILY SWAY TO THE SUBJECT OF FISTICUFF DOMINATION.

I FORGET HE IS ABOUT TO BE 18 NEXT WEEK WHICH IS YOUNG YES, BUT OLDER THAN SOME OF YALL BY A FEW YEARS HAHA.

SO THIS ENDED UP IN EACH OF US AGREEING TO BUY SOME EVERLAST GLOVES AND FIGHT....

HAHAHA I SWEAR THIS KID IS BUILT LIKE A NOODLE.

HEART OR NOT HE HAS NO CHANCE IN HELL.

cool_story_bro.jpg

Me and my brother get on real well, I am 31 and he is 26.

Since he was about 16 we have got on, been into same bands n shit hung out with the same people, we were both known as big drinkers with everyone we knew and we would always throw mad parties when my parents went on holiday

He is taller than me and he used to work out at the Gym but he is the first to admit that I would take him down no worries in a fight hahah

• Like 1

I have two younger brothers.

I skate with them like 2 or 3 times a week.

The youngest is cool as shit.

I'm gunna go see a play he is the lead character in tomorrow.

The other one who is a bit older is a punk (not the cool kind).

People that see us interact don't even think we are brothers cause we treat eachother like we were good friends most of the time.

Unless they annoy me too much...and then I just throw them or something.

man my little brothers a fucking champ. i've really only got close to him recently seeing as before he was just a douche bag younger brother but now he's going through his rebel without a cause teenage years, he's always bring home herbal and always offers me some but i think its bribery so i buy him ciggies and piss on the weekends.

and for the record the kid can drink a fucking shit load

yea its great when lil brothers do that, when my brother and his mates were younger they would always ask me to get them their booze or weed and they would always sort me out, they would also ask me to roll that shit for them too cos they couldn't haha

i always had to be the responsible adult for them to go to gigs as well which was cool cos would be free night out with all booze paid for haha

my brother and i are close. n/h, we've floor/couch hop together, if hes been kicked out im right there with a place to crash for him, same shit goes for me. i look after him.. i'd rather kick it with him more than a high percentage of most people. when it comes down to it he's fam and thats all you got in the end.

plus i've tried to school him on ways, given him his first roll. weed. booze.looking at it now im trying to keep him in line from doing dumb shit but you gotta grow up on your own...