LITTLE BROTHERS.

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm the youngest... Have 2 older brothers (one a year older and the other about 3 years older), if I didnt live in another state we'd probably get drunk on the daily together. We are pretty close knit, we've always ran with the same group of friends. The oldest one would be the first to knock someone out no questions asked, then dance on you.

SO, I CHILL WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER CAUSE HES A COOL ASS DUDE.

THATS AWESOME BRO! TELL US MORE!

ONE OF THEM FEW CATS THATS JUST KEEPS IT TRILL.

OH FUCK YEA, I LOVE CATS THAT KEEP IT TRILL!!!

WE CHILL CAUSE WERE BOTH KINDA ON THIS LIMITED SOCIAL LOTSA GRINDIN (/NH) THING.

GET IT MY SKINNY HIPSTER NIGGA! MAKE THAT MONEY! GET YOUR GRIND ON!

SO TONIGHT WE WERE SMOKIN A CHOCOLATE RILLO WITH SOME OF THAT OSKI WOSKI.

HAHAHAHA, I LOVE CHOCOLATE RILLO WITH OSKI WOSKI! THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET CRAZY I UP IN HERE I BET! ; )

AND THE DISCUSSION COMES UP OF WORKING OUT ETC.

NOW, MOST OF THE TIME THAT KINDA CONVERSATION CAN EASILY SWAY TO THE SUBJECT OF FISTICUFF DOMINATION.

HAHAHA FUCK YEA I DO MAN! I HATE IT WHEN IM TALKING ABOUT WORKING OUT AND IT COMES TO FISTICUFF DOMINATION. THIS STORY IS GETTING JUICY!!! TELL US WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I HOPE ITS NOT A FIGHT :O

I FORGET HE IS ABOUT TO BE 18 NEXT WEEK WHICH IS YOUNG YES, BUT OLDER THAN SOME OF YALL BY A FEW YEARS HAHA.

LOL YEA DUDE 18 IS OLD AS SHIT, DEF HAS A FEW YEARS ON MOST OF US THATS FOR SURE. DAMN YOU'RE EVEN OLDER THAN THAT? YOU CAN PROBABLY EVEN DRINK WITHOUT A FAKE ID. YOU ARE PRETTY MUCH MY HERO...

SO THIS ENDED UP IN EACH OF US AGREEING TO BUY SOME EVERLAST GLOVES AND FIGHT....

OH SHIT :eek:

HAHAHA I SWEAR THIS KID IS BUILT LIKE A NOODLE.

LOLOL

HEART OR NOT HE HAS NO CHANCE IN HELL.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE STORY, WHERE YOU TELL US THAT DESPITE WHAT HE THINKS, YOU COULD IN REALITY BEAT UP YOUR LITTLE BROTHER. FUCKING EPIC!

• Like 1

my youngest brother is 8. he is the most ignorant piece of shit on the planet. he's had his own cell phone since he was 3 and is notorious for calling me, hanging up, and when i call him back he says "i didn't call you. you called me. i don't have time for this." and hangs up again. he's the fucking best

my youngest brother is 8. he is the most ignorant piece of shit on the planet. he's had his own cell phone since he was 3 and is notorious for calling me, hanging up, and when i call him back he says "i didn't call you. you called me. i don't have time for this." and hangs up again. he's the fucking best

stockbrokerST_450x300.jpg

My little brother is 18 months my senior. He plays varsity football, is taller than me, can out bench me, gets laid way more than i do, gets straight A's in school, has a job, doesnt break the law, doesnt have mental problems, is always doing something social, and could prolly beat my ass and whoop me in any game on xbox.

its nice knowing my dick is way bigger, even if he uses his more.

haha well i am the little brother. my brothers 4 years up on me and technically now im living with him and his wife , i just got my own studio towards the back.the whole boxing glove thing brings to mind when my parents were gone once and i threw this party and my brother and i boxed. It was a losing fight for him cause for some reason he thought we werent doing shots to the head....i mean they were 12oz glove why the fuck would you think head shots were out? Needless to say but he was pretty much done for before he knew what to do.