So my baby moms called the cops on me this morning...

YouMad.GIF

Obviously I ain't do shit, or I would be locked up right now.

Bitch lied and said I was "preventing her from leaving" because I locked my sons room door to let him get some sleep from her yelling.

Cops came, said "this is not the situation we were lead to believe it was"

fucking bitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real talk I didn't even raise my voice to her once

I was holding my son who was sleepy but happy still

Thing is, she assaulted me at my moms house last July - I filed an incedent report but never pressed charges. I'm thinking I should follow through, i have another 11 months to file

AnD when I told the cops I didn't want him to leave, she tried to snitch me out like "he sits around smoking pot all day"

I was quick to reply with "you eat percocets behind my back all day" her jaw almost hit the floor

Go talk with an attorney regarding your interests in this child's life. Get a parenting plan before the court before things get too ugly. Even if you are still living together and do not need to follow it you need something to fall back on. Or you can wait 8 years like I did go through more bullshit and spend 40 thousand dollars in attorneys fees to get what you may be able to have her agree to now.

And lay off the pot for a minute while you do so, it will help you see clearly.

In WA the police have a policy with DV that is someone has to go to jail if we show up. Usually the dad will be the one often agreeing to it out of misplaced loyalty.

WE?!?

You tryin to say you're a cop?

Also, she would have gone to jail. I went to jail for a broad once - never again. Plus it would have been her making false accusations since I was "preventing her from leaving" by locking myself in the back room

I didn't prevent her from doing anything. I was TRYING to prevent my son being woke up, but that didn't work too well

my friend and i established this fact a few years ago: as a man in a relationship (or single), you are never going to be right and you will never win an argument. this is obviously referring to instances with any girls.

well, let me add something onto that last statement. in my book, a woman is a female who is secure in who she is, educated (not necessarily in an academic sense), open minded, responsible and willing to agree that love and relationships are a 2 way street where both parties involved are equals. any female over the age of 22/23 who wants to be a woman but is insecure, pouty, whiney, subservient or a control freak, is just a little girl. ...and ladies you can say the same about men/boys. that shit works both ways.

so back to the point, when dealing with a little girl (again they could be 40 years old and act like a child), you are never going to win. i guess it sucks if you have a child and aren't trying to be a deadbeat. in that case you sort of have no choice but to deal with the other parent.

again, being single is UNDER-rated. and that being said, wear condoms, use nonoxyl 9 and pull out!

also, if this broad is that ape-shit get her ass carted off somewhere she wont be a threat to you or your kid and get an order or protection.

Oops, no I am not a cop. I am also not the greatest writer in the world, I was trying to speak in the voice of the law.

In fact my reluctance to trust law enforcement led me to never call those cocksuckers when my babymama went ape on me. I do regret that in retrospect.

And yeah, the thing about her escalating things, that's what I told my mom

my mom thinks I need to work things out

I'm worried about the future - what happens next time when she decides to tell them I pushed her?

Then I get locked, lose the right to see my kid, etc

if I press these charges at least I can paint her as the agressor

I'm not like that, but from everything I learned from stories of dads in my circumstance

I need to play her game of dirty pool harder and dirtier than anyone else

like she threw down the gauntlett, I need to respond with fire I think...

22458338_JozeUMinmodesto.jpg.df6db53322172941b2f8c237f852fb49.jpg

It is a difficult situation and there are many pitfalls along the way. She will learn to change up to fuck with you harder.

Try to think clearly and with a long term vision, do not get sucked in or blinded by her theatrics.

In my situation one of the main mistakes I made was equating taking care of an abusive and mentally ill woman as part of what I needed to do to take care of my child. If you fall into that trap you will be giving care and energy to her and taking it away from your child the whole time thinking that you are taking care of your child.

I do not think the circumstances of the relationship that led to Kim having a child bear any relevance in this thread. The court will care a little but not to much.

This will end up in court, avoiding it now will just make it worse.

What is important that he figure out a way to take care of his child.

Fuck working things out.

Get your son away from the bitch and raise him without bad influences.

Press charges before you get locked up for something the bitch made up.

I wouldn't wanna leave my son to some crazed baby momma that lies to police to try and get me locked up, would you?

----------------------------------

Morton's an OINKER?!

Lulz, joking.