Police: Woman killed her infant, ate part of brain

lord_casek

SAN ANTONIO (AP) — San Antonio police say a woman accused of beheading her 3-week-old infant son used a knife and two swords in the attack and ate some of the child's body parts.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus told reporters Monday that Otty Sanchez's attack on her son, Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez, was "too heinous" to fully discuss.

But he says Sanchez ate part of the newborn's brain and bit off three of his toes before stabbing herself twice.

Police say the 33-year-old Sanchez told officers who were called to her house early Sunday that she killed her son at the devil's request.

Sanchez is charged with capital murder and is being held on $1 million bail. She is recovering from her wounds at a hospital.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-07-27-baby-killed_N.htm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 50million

dude, some lady tried to kidnap a kid in the grocery store and stabbed him with a butter knife around here the other day.

some naked woman came into my store freaking out.

some crazy lady came up to me in the laundry mat and accused me of stealing her purse, when i was sitting there reading.

who shut down the looney bin?

also:

Police: Fake officer tries to stop a real one

21-year-old convicted car thief allegedly had tricked out his Ford

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32145277/ns/us_news-weird_news/?GT1=43001

some fake cops tried to pull me over when i was a youngin. i pulled over, having a spotlight in my face, red flashing light...then me & my boy realized it wasnt real cops, so i took my Club next to me about to throw down. they took off screaming and laughing when i tried coming at them.

needless to say, we followed them on some detective shit, and later that night they had their "cruiser" in the garage ablaze with their whole house tagged up "wanna be cops". im sure they regretted doing that shit after that. dmx, your next nigga.

no flicks.