Whitewater Rafting

a/s/l?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shit, I'm going to a friends lake house in a month ten deep. We'll be doing much the same except tubing on a nearby river in the smokies.

I'll expect it to be just as bad ass as last year.. +more cliff jumping.

Here is a 70 footer we leaped off of last year... my dude did a backflip from about the half way mark. Pretty gnarly shit.

n38912671_32890998_6746.jpg

What river you rafting on?

been camping all over and have always seen white water yet never rafted it. Been to certain sliding rocks back in the day. Last time I jumped off of a cliff was at a place called The Blue Hole. I was like is this safe? and the locals were like yeah yeah just make sure you jump far enough to clear dem rox! I think it was in Kentucky somewhere..

been camping all over and have always seen white water yet never rafted it. Been to certain sliding rocks back in the day. Last time I jumped off of a cliff was at a place called The Blue Hole. I was like is this safe? and the locals were like yeah yeah just make sure you jump far enough to clear dem rox! I think it was in Kentucky somewhere..

Blue hole in Chattanooga boy! Been there done that... shit was rad too. :D

I live in the woods when I'm not on the internet talking or working.

ive been up to that coloma camp site a few times already. will be there first weekend of next month. ive only water rafted 2 times though, 6 hour raft down 14 miles of river. was cool but i rather kick it at the camp site and drink.

the first time i went i jump off a rock, was pretty scared up there for a few minutes.

i was the last one there and didnt want to walk back down. i ended up pretty much just walking off the cliff.

could of really got hurt.

EXACTLY!

we were on the raft and saw some chicks up there. me and my 13 year old patna was like "it aint that high" so we went up there.

the chicks jump and it was our turn, i was really just gonna jump off but just frose at the edge like on some cartoon ass shit.

everyones all telling me to do it.

finally my lil patna jumps off and im still there (like 24 yo) scared and shit till i walked off that bitch.