ayebee vs stan : Pre fight review

famecrazy

Who'd win?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would listen to chuggo a billion times over sage francas

I'm not kidding when I say he's in my bottom 5 of all time MCs, and it's a disrespect to MCs everywhere to even call him that. I would weather hang out with chuggo, do a track with chuggo, and DJ for him live

you can look it up, I've made that list with him on it before

It's all good tho

Reh Dog is from my city

I won't hold it against you

I didn't know they had Hispanic dudes in canadiana

like they're wouldn't travel an extra 500 miles and cross an extra border to be able to call dibs on all of the day labor and house cleaning instead of staying in the usa after they get here and see the saturation of brown people takin work

LOL, what tha fuck is Obscure Disorder?

I honestly have no clue.

For the passed 5 years all i have been listening to is Rae, Ghost, Jada, Styles P and Prodigy.

Never heard of Chuggo or obscure disorder or point blank.

We can't apolagize enough for that.

I would brag about having sex with this girl he was obsessed with, but a lot of people have

and who might that be???

gretta or beckka?

im not mad at sage, we go way back and he did his thing at a few of my get togethers in high school...

cant say im into all his political raps and stances now but dude is nice man, your all too thug i guess, ha also, i dont know many "mcs" that can fuck with his freestyle game...

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived