Quick poll for you guys

SwampFightOner

Should I bitchslap Stan?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a video camera.

and i'm gonna start a line of DVDs called OONTZ or OUNCE FIGHTS.

1st fight will be..

swamp vs stan.

then

soup vs. boris.

then

soup vs. pizzy

then

soup vs. anyone because he talks mad shit online also.

and more fights will be added as beef grows.

maybe DAO vs A.S.S and DAO vs. SPITFIRE?

can there be bits of me wearing thongs and shit and taking it off, like in the war videos?

if it helps, swindle can rub my ass while holding two guns and wearing ta ta slippers and a raiders jersey.

NO... no faggot shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHA PIZZY!!!!!!!! that fight hahahahahahaha.

and all profits made from the DVDS go to getting everyone in R.I on 12oz/affiliated so drunk we need to grab the grass to keep from falling off the earth. :lol:

not hi-jacking this thread.

stan you are the elements of hip hop man!! you so hood!!!! :lol::rolleyes:

And even though I am severely internet mad, you guys are all taking this too serious.

I even said in the first post I clearly wouldn't go to Canada to do this, I just wish I was blessed with a trust fund or something so I had such free time.

Stan is just an annoying internet nerd, much like alot of people on the oontz. He just happens to personally annoy me the most

Your incessant need to prove your worth here is pretty laughable. You can't go 1 post without trying to convince us you do that much "yak" you do, that you used to "bomb" all the time or that you can actually "fight". We get it tough guy, you're the best at everything and should be feared.

InsecureFightOner.

• Like 1

i see a new fight coming.

5 vs. swamp

and for people, you guys seem to like to point out how you think swamp is trying to prove himself to you, and how you think hes trying to be hard.

maybe you should lay off being serious on 12oz, and stop dissecting every little post people make.