Quick poll for you guys

SwampFightOner

Should I bitchslap Stan?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

soup vs 50 :lol:

how come i don't see a "its the internet, don't worry about it" option on the poll? fuck it, i'm voting boogiehands

One thing I'll never understand about you younger generation is where you get this idea that talking shit over the internet doesn't equal talking shit in real life.

It all boils down to the fact that you're talking shit.

Doesn't matter if it's face to face, behind your back, over the phone, telegraphed, smoke signaled, spraypainted on a wall or typed on the fucking internet.

You're still running your mouth.

And if you aren't willing to back your shit up IRL if it comes down to it, then you shouldn't be running your mouth in the first place.

• Like 1

i can understand if the dude lives in your area, the go ahead, fuck him up. but to contemplate taking a trip to ANOTHER COUNTRY to rough someone up over what they do to fuck with you on the internet?

you have to admit, thats a little stupid.

I'd say taking me seriously is a tad bit stupider. However, Stan definitely should yodel at me if he ever ends up around my neck of the woods

i can understand if the dude lives in your area, the go ahead, fuck him up. but to contemplate taking a trip to ANOTHER COUNTRY to rough someone up over what they do to fuck with you on the internet?

you have to admit, thats a little stupid.

Swampfight lives in New England. That's like a few hours driving distance to Canada.

I don't know where exactly Montreal is off the top of my head, but I know it's on the east coast and probably only a days trip for Swampfight if he decides to go through with it.

And I don't think it's stupid at all. Not only will it set an example for some of you kids that what you type on the internet can infact catch up to you IRL, but it will also provide epic entertainment for all of us.

Especially if dude has someone videotape the shit.:biglaugh:

I think you'll find that it was actually dudes from Swamps side of town who were talking shit, Stan simply relayed what he heard.

Why don't you take a quick drive to the guys who were talking shit about you swamp? Instead of flying international?

Swampfight lives in New England. That's like a few hours driving distance to Canada.

I don't know where exactly Montreal is off the top of my head, but I know it's on the east coast and probably only a days trip for Swampfight if he decides to go through with it.

And I don't think it's stupid at all. Not only will it set an example for some of you kids that what you type on the internet can infact catch up to you IRL, but it will also provide epic entertainment for all of us.

Especially if dude has someone videotape the shit.:biglaugh:

thats still a whole day wasted to prove how tough you are to the internet

oh well

internet-serious-business.jpg

Your incessant need to prove your worth here is pretty laughable. You can't go 1 post without trying to convince us you do that much "yak" you do, that you used to "bomb" all the time or that you can actually "fight". We get it tough guy, you're the best at everything and should be feared.

InsecureFightOner.

I don't see dude going out of his way to try and prove that he's a toughguy.

He keeps shit real and just posts about his life.

If you see him as trying to go out of his way to prove that he's a tough guy just cause he mentions how he beat someones ass here and there, then maybe you're just a sheltered pussy who's not used to real talk.

One thing I'll never understand about you younger generation is where you get this idea that talking shit over the internet doesn't equal talking shit in real life.

It all boils down to the fact that you're talking shit.

Doesn't matter if it's face to face, behind your back, over the phone, telegraphed, smoke signaled, spraypainted on a wall or typed on the fucking internet.

You're still running your mouth.

And if you aren't willing to back your shit up IRL if it comes down to it, then you shouldn't be running your mouth in the first place.

LOLOL. YOURE OVER 30 AND YOU SPEND ALL YOUR FREE TIME ON 12OZ. YOUR SON IS FUCKING STUPID AND WILL COME OUT GAY. YOUR WIFE IS FAT,UGLY, AND MASSIVE WHORE.I LAUGH AT THE THOUGHT OF YOUR DEAD KID WHO NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO LIVE LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

• Like 1

thats still a whole day wasted to prove how tough you are to the internet

No, it's a day well spent to publicly put a shit talking herb on blast for our viewing pleasure.

Even if he didn't videotape the shit, it'd still be worth it just for the self satisfaction of punching somebody in the face for running their yap.

LOLOL. YOURE OVER 30 AND YOU SPEND ALL YOUR FREE TIME ON 12OZ. YOUR SON IS FUCKING STUPID AND WILL COME OUT GAY. YOUR WIFE IS FAT,UGLY, AND MASSIVE WHORE.I LAUGH AT THE THOUGHT OF YOUR DEAD KID WHO NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO LIVE LOLOLOLOLOLOLO[/font][/size]

LOLOLOL

YOU'RE A TEENAGED

GINGER FAG FROM

BUMFUCK FLORIDA

WHO'S MAD THAT

HE WILL NEVER

HAVE A WIFE AS

FINE AS MINE.

YOU'RE MAD THAT

YOU'LL NEVER

HAVE A KID THAT

WASN'T BORN

FROM SOME FAT,

GREASY

TRAILERTRASH

CRACKHEAD.

YOU'RE MAD CAUSE

YOU GOT BEAT THE

FUCK UP EVERY DAY

IN SCHOOL,

AND YOU'RE STILL

MAD THAT YOU STILL

GET BEAT THE FUCK UP

EVERYDAY FOR

THE PAST COUPLE

YEARS SINCE YOU

DROPPED OUT OF

HIGHSCHOOL.

THAT'S WHY YOU HOLE

UP IN YOUR

MOMMY'S TRAILER

AND SPEND ALL DAY

TROLLING ON 12OZ

AND 4CHAN,

WHILE TRYING TO

IGNORE

THE SOUNDS COMING

FROM YOUR MOMMY'S

BEDROOM WHEN HER

BIG BLACK

CRACKHEAD

BOYFRIEND

COMES OVER TO

PAY HER A VISIT.

YOU'RE ALSO

VISIBLY UPSET

THAT NOBODY CARES

ABOUT YOUR

SCRAWNY,

FRECKLED,

GINGERHAIRED

ASS TO ACTUALLY

CONSIDER MAKING

A TRIP TO YOUR

MOMMY'S

TRAILER PARK IN

BUMFUCK FLORIDA

TO COME SEE YOU.

I think you'll find that it was actually dudes from Swamps side of town who were talking shit, Stan simply relayed what he heard.

Why don't you take a quick drive to the guys who were talking shit about you swamp? Instead of flying international?

I'll see him around, no worries. I actually did see him once since I found out he knew Stan, but all he did was make fun of dude's accent. Later on is when Stan got specific with his shit talk

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

I'll see him around, no worries. I actually did see him once since I found out he knew Stan, but all he did was make fun of dude's accent. Later on is when Stan got specific with his shit talk

Go beat down on the dude who is actually talking shit, don't pussy foot around it.

You know him, he bad mouthed you and you're not doing anything about it...

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH[/size]

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH