Quick poll for you guys

SwampFightOner

Should I bitchslap Stan?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your incessant need to prove your worth here is pretty laughable. You can't go 1 post without trying to convince us you do that much "yak" you do, that you used to "bomb" all the time or that you can actually "fight". We get it tough guy, you're the best at everything and should be feared.

InsecureFightOner.

:lol: :lol:

You're so far off about me it's hilarious. Oh yeah, and this statement is absurd coming from the guy who flipped his shit because I didn't think his girlfriend was hot :lol: :lol:

and for people, you guys seem to like to point out how you think swamp is trying to prove himself to you, and how you think hes trying to be hard.

maybe you should lay off being serious on 12oz, and stop dissecting every little post people make.

DING DING DING

:lol: :lol:

You're so far off about me it's hilarious. Oh yeah, and this statement is absurd coming from the guy who flipped his shit because I didn't think his girlfriend was hot :lol: :lol:

HAHA if you think that i would honestly give your opinion on anything any second thought you're wrong let alone on girls.

But hey, continue to live your deluded life dude, it's all yours.

I'd say since he's the one who started randomly started talking shit to me over the internet, that he does in fact get mad over the internet

Says the guy who wants to travel hundreds, if not thousands of miles because said something about you on the internet.

BMAD.

This thread if nothing else proves how insecure you are.

"this dude who lives in a different country has been teasing me via webchat, im thinking of traveling to his country on my own dime so i can show him im not the pussy he has been accusing me of being - but first i need the opinion of a bunch of guys i dont know."