Quick poll for you guys

SwampFightOner

Should I bitchslap Stan?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mommy, how did daddy die?"

"Well little shitburger. Your father decided to leave his family to go on a "road trip." He figured spending time with his son was less important than finding people on the internet who made fun of him."

"Oh. Thank god that retards dead then. LO LO LO LO LO"

"LO LO LO LO"

One thing I'll never understand about you younger generation is where you get this idea that talking shit over the internet doesn't equal talking shit in real life.

It all boils down to the fact that you're talking shit.

Doesn't matter if it's face to face, behind your back, over the phone, telegraphed, smoke signaled, spraypainted on a wall or typed on the fucking internet.

You're still running your mouth.

And if you aren't willing to back your shit up IRL if it comes down to it, then you shouldn't be running your mouth in the first place.

:lol:

I'd say taking me seriously is a tad bit stupider. However, Stan definitely should yodel at me if he ever ends up around my neck of the woods

you know that'll never happen.

he's too afraid to show up around this way... he's all the elements of hip hop man.. he's too cool for R.I :lol:

i said to husk earlier that if he ever showed up in R.I you'd just grab him by the pony tail and whip him around and toss him across R.I into Connecticut like a bag of trash. haha

can there be bits of me wearing thongs and shit and taking it off, like in the war videos?

if it helps, swindle can rub my ass while holding two guns and wearing ta ta slippers and a raiders jersey.

leave me out of your homoerotic shenanigans.

i'll fight thismechanicalhipster for the oontz dvd but im not mad at him. itd just be a good exhibition match.

i back ayebee mainly because stan has a prejudice against me for no reason :confused: which is his loss because i'm just some random on the internet, its not like im imposing on his personal space.