This Economy Got Me So Broke...

absolute.despair

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im a server and Ive banked the last 2 weeks but this week has just sucked BAD!! Its odd and Im feeling the way the economy has been. Im working my ass off for 10-15% nowadays...it sucks cause my area is so cheap but I still make more than the average 9 to 5 so I respect that. What hurts is everyone hurting. Its a self weakening condition. You hurt me I hurt you. All over people are spending less so I thus have to spend less because you dont put out enough to me....which hurts it all in a cycle. Sucks but thats the US nowadays. I say it wont get better, maybe for a bit, but it will decline again.

Standin' on the corner straight slangin' rocks

Aw ahit! Here comes the muthafuckin' cops!

So I dash, I ducks, and I hides behind a tree

Makin' sure the motherfuckers don't see me

Now my fat sack of rocks hell yeah I stuffed 'em

Police on my draws, I had to pause

And yeah, it's still muthafuck 'em

Now my game is tight, tight as fuck is my game

Easy motherfucking E or Eric Wright it's all the same

Now niggas might trip on how I stacks my grip

I gotta have it bitch

For the love of this shit

Im a server and Ive banked the last 2 weeks but this week has just sucked BAD!! Its odd and Im feeling the way the economy has been. Im working my ass off for 10-15% nowadays...it sucks cause my area is so cheap but I still make more than the average 9 to 5 so I respect that. What hurts is everyone hurting. Its a self weakening condition. You hurt me I hurt you. All over people are spending less so I thus have to spend less because you dont put out enough to me....which hurts it all in a cycle. Sucks but thats the US nowadays. I say it wont get better, maybe for a bit, but it will decline again.

true. I work in the service industry also everything is kind of up and down right now.

Whoever broke into my car last night must be broke cause they stole all the change i had in there about 25 pennies and a quarter. :lol: They also stole an old trucker hat but left it in my neighbors yard across the street and about ten cd's that were copys.:confused:

Economy goes to shit... My bank account gets bigger..

Its called spending NOTHING and saving EVERYTHING

how the fuck are you supposed to get drunk?

i drank a pint of popov last night. needless, to say, my innards are liquified.

I live a mad feast or famine lifestyle. Everyone on here who knows me can co-sign I'll go out and drop a few hundred at the bar every night for weeks on end, then if income slows down for a few days even I'm broke as could be.

Right now I'm in a famine stage, but my girl just moved back in with me so it's been easier for me to stay home and save money. However, tonight is Manute's birfday/ my boy P's coming home celebration, so I'm sure every dime I saved will fly out the window in a hail of Redbull and vodkas and Don Julio shots