RIP michael jackson

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking... was Michael Jackson the most famous person in the world the instance before he died?

If I were to come up with the 10 most famous people in the world, I would say (no particular order):

Michael Jackson

Michael Jordan

Madonna

Barack Obama

George W. Bush

Osama Bin Laden

Pele

Queen Elizabeth

David Beckham

Fidel Castro

I tried not being American-centric but I think most people here are well-known internationally. But yeah, I don't think any of them was more famous than Michael Jackson.

what about jesus? he's pretty well known. i'd also put hitler on the list.

i would bet most people DONT know who pele is either

Man i wasnt expecting the dilaudid to be in the mix. I wouldnt mind trying that stuff.But probably wouldnt. Eh, heres something i found. But the zanny ladders and oxys and or any other pain killer should be mixed. Heathledger OnEr

The singer was said to be taking three powerful painkillers all at the same time. It is claimed Jackson was injected with the powerful painkiller Demerol - a synthetic drug similar to morphine - moments before he collapsed and died from a massive heart attack.

The Sun also claims that he was taking three injections a day of Demerol as well as using Dilaudid and Vicodin. In addition to the pain pills, he was also taking other medication as he battled to get fit and healthy for his comeback tour that was scheduled for next month. They included the muscle relaxer Soma, the sedative Xanax, anti-depressant Zoloft, Paxil for anxiety and Prilosec from the heartburn that all this medication caused.

That’s a lot of pharmaceuticals for someone who was 5′11″ and only weighed 120 pounds.

And he was probably taking the 10's or even the 15's Not the shitty 5mg vicos. Dude had serious problems. Another thing, You take them xanax to sleep, because after long periods of painkiller use you cannot sleep and itll drive you to the brink of insanity. Hence getting wrecked on pk's all day and taking a ladder for a nice 12 hour sleep.

ummmmmm...

"It is clear to me that Michael was homosexual and that his taste was for young men, albeit not as young as Jordan Chandler or Gavin Arvizo.

In the course of my investigations, I spoke to two of his gay lovers, one a Hollywood waiter, the other an aspiring actor. The waiter had remained friends, perhaps more, with the singer until his death last week. He had served Jackson at a restaurant, Jackson made his interest plain and the two slept together the following night. According to the waiter, Jackson fell in love.

The actor, who has been given solid but uninspiring film parts, saw Jackson in the middle of 2007. He told me they had spent nearly every night together during their affair – an easy claim to make, you might think. But this lover produced corroboration in the form of photographs of the two of them together, and a witness.

Other witnesses speak of strings of young men visiting his house at all hours, even in the period of his decline. Some stayed overnight.

When Jackson lived in Las Vegas, one of his closest aides told how he would sneak off to a ‘grungy, rat-infested’ motel – often dressed as a woman to disguise his identity – to meet a male construction worker he had fallen in love with."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196009/Im-better-dead-Im-How-Michael-Jackson-predicted-death-months-ago.html