I love these trucks....

ShortFuse

Fuck the whole mini trucken thing. Kinda cool but these lil tanks are so worth it!!! I used to have an 95 Isuzu pickup and my baby was a champ! tough as shit and put it through the worst shit....until she met a wall but I mean thatll stop just about any vehicle. Ive have had a POS sedan the past year and Im starving for another small truck again. My brother had a nissan small truck I think theyre called the NX or something and gave it to my pops for a work truck with 230 thousand still running perfectly. Anyone else had the liberty of enjoying one of these so simple enjoyments of a vehicle?

1993isuzupickup5596396x.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
still disappointed i never got one of these instead of my SUV..

KS%20Lincoln%20Dealer%202008%20Mark%20LT%20Left.jpg

I dont care what anyone says about these trucks, i think they are dope, just because i own a Lincoln Navigator 4x4.

I would trade in mine for that truck, but instead im going to finish paying it off and buy me a BMW M6. Only Gotz 6 Grand to go.....