Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShortFuse

I love these trucks....

Fuck the whole mini trucken thing. Kinda cool but these lil tanks are so worth it!!! I used to have an 95 Isuzu pickup and my baby was a champ! tough as shit and put it through the worst shit....until she met a wall but I mean thatll stop just about any vehicle. Ive have had a POS sedan the past year and Im starving for another small truck again. My brother had a nissan small truck I think theyre called the NX or something and gave it to my pops for a work truck with 230 thousand still running perfectly. Anyone else had the liberty of enjoying one of these so simple enjoyments of a vehicle?

1993isuzupickup5596396x.jpg

the mark lt is just a f250 with a nicer front end and interior options

still disappointed i never got one of these instead of my SUV..

KS%20Lincoln%20Dealer%202008%20Mark%20LT%20Left.jpg

I dont care what anyone says about these trucks, i think they are dope, just because i own a Lincoln Navigator 4x4.

I would trade in mine for that truck, but instead im going to finish paying it off and buy me a BMW M6. Only Gotz 6 Grand to go.....

Chevy s10 xtreme 2001.. only have 53000 miles and change. When i got it it had 18 miles..

2003-Chevy-S-10-Xtreme-5715.jpg

Mine is dark blue minus the racing strip down the middle

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now