I love these trucks....

ShortFuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cant stand small trucks. It reduces the functionality of the vehicle. Im a big fan of most 2500 series trucks. I was whipping a GMC Sierra 1500 a while. I just got a lifted cherokee though.

3608095636_9b1a1f32d0.jpg?v=0

I need to trim out the fenders cuz when she flexes it pops off the flares.

so are lifted douche machines its a catch-22

Not really seeing as 1 I actively take it off road and 2 it has a purpose.

all we need is a roll cage and some super grimy muddy and rocky terrain and were lookin at countless hours of fun!!

No cage yet. Mud is a check. Hours of fun is a check.

eh exo cages are cool and all but if you aren't mudding every weekend, it's pointless

just get a burly set of rockers and you'll be good

Exos look cool but I would want one. I'd like an internal cage. Will eventually get some rock rails, but for the time being I want a new Flowmaster 40 and to herculine the inside.

Cant stand small trucks. It reduces the functionality of the vehicle. Im a big fan of most 2500 series trucks. I was whipping a GMC Sierra 1500 a while. I just got a lifted cherokee though.

3608095636_9b1a1f32d0.jpg?v=0

I need to trim out the fenders cuz when she flexes it pops off the flares.

i got a 96.. the thing is a beast. black on black, then i painted the trim black as well as the stock rims. clear corner lenses. the motors are unbreakable. mine isnt lifted tho.

^^FUCK YES! I love old Datsuns, cars and trucks. I want a 510 and a 720 like that one. Anyone who knows me on here knows I am HUGE Nissan/Datsun geek.

I've got a 94 toyota truck and I fucking love it. Decent gas mileage and rarely has problems. Supposedly it has one of the longest lasting engines toyota ever made and should easily make it to 300,00 +.

My dad has a '94 Toyota truck too, the bigger of the two offered that would become the Tacoma later. He bought it brand new and has never had a single issue other than an AC hose bursting. Dependable small trucks are great. My grandfather had an '85 GMC S15 4x4 that stayed in my family until a few years ago. That was a very reliable and useful little truck. I drove it for a long time. I have my heart set on a new Nissan Frontier or slightly used Xterra, both with V6. Then I'll have my S13 240SX with the built motor, stripped interior, suspension, cage, and a nice daily driving truck with an automatic and AC. It is me through and through. Later I would like to swap in an LS2 w/ 6 speed out of a Vette or GTO into my 240.

Exos look cool but I would want one. I'd like an internal cage. Will eventually get some rock rails, but for the time being I want a new Flowmaster 40 and to herculine the inside.

you should make it straight pipe. My brother in law had his 89 suburban straight pipe that shit was loud as fuck you could hear him a from a couple blocks away too bad he sold it he did the same with his 79 malibu it was also loud as fuck.