DMT - Holy Shit.....

ask4about2me

After reading this

strassman.jpg

I know I still want to acquire DMT. Interesting factoid about it which I learned from the book, your pineal gland in the back of the brain naturally secretes safe quantities of DMT which is why when dreaming it feels like a "trip" secondly, the fleeting existence of dreams after waking up is mirrored by the come down after ingesting DMT. Another interesting fact, ya remember learning about concentration camps in which the SS would conduct sleep deprivation tests? Well the reason why the prisoners would start to hallucinate wildly is that their pineal glands were pouring out larger amounts of DMT because the prisoner did not give it a chance to release safely during R.E.M.

So boys and girls when an Xer or anyone who claims they have never done drugs they are wrong hahah. YOU TRIPPIN BALLS SON WHILE YOU SLEEP

this book is the fucking shit, seriously

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A common misconception, even seen in the professional environment, is that the effects experienced from psilocybin are due to a poisonous nature of the compound, yet the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, a branch of the Center for Disease Control, rated psilocybin less toxic than aspirin

hmmMMMmm?

Try Ayahuasca. It is a mix of fairly common Amazonian plants mostly available online, Caapi vine etc, and MAOI's which make the DMT orally active.

And MAOIs also kill you if you take them with various over the counter, prescription, and other medications, and occasionally wines and various aged cheeses. Ayahuasca is not a fucking toy and shouldn't be recommended as a cool trip to anyone.

A common misconception, even seen in the professional environment, is that the effects experienced from psilocybin are due to a poisonous nature of the compound, yet the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, a branch of the Center for Disease Control, rated psilocybin less toxic than aspirin

hmmMMMmm?

It's effects are due to the NON poisonous nature of the neurotoxin

They are not highly toxic in the classical sense, in that they are not poisonous

Psychocilocybin Is still however a potent neurotoxin

That's where that discrepancy comes from

It's effects are due to the NON poisonous nature of the neurotoxin

They are not highly toxic in the classical sense, in that they are not poisonous

Psychocilocybin Is still however a potent neurotoxin

That's where that discrepancy comes from

Psylocibin isn't really quite a neurotoxin either, in that it doesn't cause any sort of damage to nerve cells and has no dangerous or irreversible effects. (other than the possible idiotic things the user will do will on it) It is primarily thought to act as an agonist on various serotonin subtypes to which it binds in place of serotonin and causes its generally strange effects, then is broken down rather quickly by endogenous monoamine oxidase accounting for the short duration.

Levar_burton.jpg

You can learn more at your local library.

i did this shit once i remember seein flyin ninjas in the night sky and all sorts of crazy shit, but the weird thing is i barely remember a thing, at least with mushrooms i could remember some of the shit i saw. DMT i can only remember the first 30-60 minutes before the plateau after that its black out status.

edit woops i dont think it was DMT, i think what i am talkin about is 2C-1 or some shit like that.

This morning I was trying to go to sleep after a bunch of yak so I took a few Tylenol PM, and almost immediately I started freaking out. I felt my heart rate speed up and then slow down , and just got really nervous, which of course made it seem much worse than it really was. For like an hour I was wondering if I should go to the ER

I blame this thread, it made me overreact damnit haha

i did this shit once i remember seein flyin ninjas in the night sky and all sorts of crazy shit, but the weird thing is i barely remember a thing, at least with mushrooms i could remember some of the shit i saw. DMT i can only remember the first 30-60 minutes before the plateau after that its black out status.

edit woops i dont think it was DMT, i think what i am talkin about is 2C-1 or some shit like that.

Nope.

If Salvia never did anything to you, then you're doing it all wrong.

Also, don't waste your time and money on that 5X or 10X bullshit, you gotta get like 40X or higher.

naw you dont.. the 40X is just what the company calls it.. i had a 5x standardized gram of it and it made me fully trip. i tried the store brand shit that was 40x and i didnt see shit, i just felt the body rush/gravity pull.. the shit i found made me fully see a place that wasnt my room. ill give you the site in PM and its like 20 bucks a gram. made fresh weekly.

and no im no rookie on this. i plan on growing my own plant. BONG RIPS of this for its full effect.

He's right

I've seen 150x, and all other crazy numbers under that

You just need to find a reputable dealer that lists numerical percentages of it's concentration

But yeah, if you didn't see reality peeling away you did it wrong

I don't like salvia, the body buzz is too intense

Acid is the troof and only hallucinogen worth taking IMO.

Shrooms are OK but nothing beats a couple mg of Xanax and 5 or 6 hits of acid.

It's been like 4 months since I could get a hold of any and I'm so fucking salty. Next time I find some I'm buying sheeetsssssssss of it.

My new shits been MDMA. An acquaintance gets pure, chemically tested jawns that are pressed by his connect for $8 a piece. Shits are ASTOUNDING. I roll my cock off for 7 or 8 hours and then pass out like a baby with no after effects the next day.

a lot of mixed pills are being sold as MDMA.. they just smash them down and put them in clear capsules.. easy to do...

this retard i knew in highschool was all stoked, telling me he was grabbing a great deal. he ended up buying filed down tylenols, thinking they were es & a vial of salt thinking it was k

definitely had a good laugh about that

naw you dont.. the 40X is just what the company calls it.. i had a 5x standardized gram of it and it made me fully trip. i tried the store brand shit that was 40x and i didnt see shit, i just felt the body rush/gravity pull.. the shit i found made me fully see a place that wasnt my room. ill give you the site in PM and its like 20 bucks a gram. made fresh weekly.

and no im no rookie on this. i plan on growing my own plant. BONG RIPS of this for its full effect.

Well when me and my boys rolled up to the head shop looking for salvia, they asked if we ever did the shit before then tried to pawn off the cheap shit (5x or 10x) to us and I wasn't having it.

I was like, "fuck that, give us the 50x". Dude said he was out but gave us the 40x.

And that shit put us on our asses. Full on drooling on the floor and halucinations to the point where we didn't even know what the fuck was going on. I was seeing simpsons characters and literally SEEING and feeling music flowing through the air, into my arm, through my body, and out the other arm.

I would figure that if it was all the same, dude would WANT us to buy the more expensive shit instead of trying to pawn off the cheap shit to us.

But feel free to PM me that though. I just checked my PM's and didn't see anything from you.

Archived