Another Dangerous Criminal off the street (Age 83)

GnomeToys

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/21/drugs.rural.america/index.html

Moonshine to Mexican marijuana: Family gets busted

art.split.gbi.jpg

TRION, Georgia (CNN) -- The Dodge Neon sped down Interstate 40 in eastern Oklahoma, its occupants heading to Phoenix, Arizona, to buy a load of dope. It was May 2005. The couple brought along methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana to help pass the time on the long journey.

Smith's 83-year-old father, Paul Leon Faulkner, was also busted. Eight others, including Faulkner's grandson (Smith's nephew), pleaded guilty to an array of charges related to the drug ring. The drugs mostly involved marijuana, but methamphetamine and cocaine were also part of the smuggling operation, authorities say.

Faulkner, who is suffering from cancer, was handed a 20-year sentence last month and is to head to prison in August. "Twenty years, that is a death sentence," said Giles Jones, Faulkner's attorney, adding that he has appealed the sentence.

He said Faulkner was a "full-time mountain shiner" who could talk moonshine until he was "blue in the face," but knew little about the Mexican marijuana operation. Jones said the old man's son "threw his ass under the bus" to save himself.

Perry said local authorities are trying "to stamp out the local demand," adding, "As long as we've got a market for it, they're gonna bring it up here."

Yeah, I feel much safer now knowing that the war on drugs is doing its job. I can't wait to see them "stamp out local demand" for pot. That should be easy, they've never tried that before.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is retarded on multiple levels. I'm assuming this will count as a federal violation, in which case the old man will likely go to a federal medical center (fed prison for those w/ med probs) where we will end up paying for his incarceration and his health care. If he goes anywhere else, he is a potential liability and if something happens to him the family can sue and we'll pay even more as the feds always settle rather than face bad publicity in their prisons. The flipside is if the old man isn't punished, people will use the elderly to commit these type of crimes since they won't get punished much if at all. Oh that wonderful drug war.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/21/drugs.rural.america/index.html

Moonshine to Mexican marijuana: Family gets busted

art.split.gbi.jpg

TRION, Georgia (CNN) -- The Dodge Neon sped down Interstate 40 in eastern Oklahoma, its occupants heading to Phoenix, Arizona, to buy a load of dope. It was May 2005. The couple brought along methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana to help pass the time on the long journey.

Smith's 83-year-old father, Paul Leon Faulkner, was also busted. Eight others, including Faulkner's grandson (Smith's nephew), pleaded guilty to an array of charges related to the drug ring. The drugs mostly involved marijuana, but methamphetamine and cocaine were also part of the smuggling operation, authorities say.

Faulkner, who is suffering from cancer, was handed a 20-year sentence last month and is to head to prison in August. "Twenty years, that is a death sentence," said Giles Jones, Faulkner's attorney, adding that he has appealed the sentence.

He said Faulkner was a "full-time mountain shiner" who could talk moonshine until he was "blue in the face," but knew little about the Mexican marijuana operation. Jones said the old man's son "threw his ass under the bus" to save himself.

Perry said local authorities are trying "to stamp out the local demand," adding, "As long as we've got a market for it, they're gonna bring it up here."

Yeah, I feel much safer now knowing that the war on drugs is doing its job. I can't wait to see them "stamp out local demand" for pot. That should be easy, they've never tried that before.

DIRTY ROTTEN FUCKING SNITCH

My Grandpa went to jail pretty late in life, then came out and still had a good time until he passed recently

Only thing anyone could say was "He lived his life the way he wanted to". Sounds like this dude did the same, he probably doesn't regret shit

Edit: I'm sure he regrets not making his wife abort the sorry sack of shit he calls a son

this is bullshit, now we gotta pay tax money to put this old fart in a federal medical center instead of him just sitting around on his ranch drinking moonshine and dieing without costing the government a thing.

i never understood jail, its like, the government OFFERS to put you in an all expense paid vacation for 10 years where you get to eat 2 meals a day and meet with other like minded criminals to plan more criminal operations for the future.

just give these niggas house arrest and save the country BILLIONS.