Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kevin Harris

The funniest thing...

...You've ever seen on this forum. Lets hear it!

A lot of people have been here way longer then me so I'd like to hear or see some of the funny things and highlights of this entire forum. Got this idea from DAO's appreciation thread, if this was already made, search function didnt help.

There used to be a best quote thread, dunno if its still around.

If not, I'll start.

I'm sure that if I went out of my way for a girl and she was all ho hum I'll drop her off and get hummed by a ho.

Can't think of much right now, but Mero's old thread about the dead fetal pig trying out for the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders, and the evolution of rollercoasters ranks up there.

The tease thread was pretty funny.

Ohhhh and the thread where DAO said that all Canadians are pussies because no body stopped a sword wielding nutjob from cutting someones head off on a bus, and that he would have intervened.

not on the forum but this is the funniest shit i've ever witnessed in person...

story - this was the end of a party in upstate new york, this dude was hella drunk just talking nonsense and acting a fool. the owner of the house whispered to my friend to get his cell phone video recording,...

bahahahahaha, look at his knees buckle!!!

a highlight for me was in paperchase....

the thread was called user sketches of magic or something.

Anything involving the following members and internet celebrities/teams/whathaveyou: Tease/CMEUP for the real oldschooler, Kettiecat, that one female cop, Vaj, Kidblount, J, BROWNer, SOC, Team Funktronix, Mams/his dad, PMB's 7000 post thread tricking everyone into thinking he had been a middle aged woman all along, zesto/kilo/key3 7k threads, and a bunch of other folks i'll remember later. I've forgotten a lot of hilarious shit over the 9 years i've been here. which reminds me, fuck, i've been here for 9 years.

that nigga LENS had the ill obsession... I dont know if that was funny or annoying... and the same with people getting banned and coming back od, paper chase seeking was trying to tell this kid in the midwest or some shit that he wouldn't get anywhere writing SEEN(i think) and the kid just wouldn't back down he even signed on a different name to make it look like he had a homie that was getting his back... I don't know why that poped in my head must have been from around '04.. porkchop and her crazy shit she even beefed with gliks making like a fuck you thread ... casek beefing with seeking and at one point gliks, 'cause at lest when casek argues nigga has a point.. wasn't there like a party thread niggas would post drunk pictures ... most of that shit isn't even funny just poped in my head..

damn...the one week i decide not to log on is the one week i missed the lady e shit.

that cheeto feet incident was funny, what ever happened to that guy? he was so proud of that photo at first

• Like 1

Mero had a post at one time talking about someone playing monopoly with an amputee lady in a public library, wearing a Mcdonald's french fry box on his head. I laughed pretty hard when I heard that. I think someone had it as their sig for a while too.

NIGGAS ARE SLACKIN I GOT GEMS IN THIS BITCH. EVEN WITH 08 WIPED OUT I STILL GOT MILLENIUM SHIT IN THIS MUTHAFUCKA.

I think Australia getting banned and Mam's dad pissing into a fan are my two favorites.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now