Wifey Material

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need a bitch that will hold my shit when we get pulled over.

and a fat ass to distract the cop:cool:

no but for real, i like a girl that can make you feel like your the only decent man out there.

my girl would be wife status if she had a lil more common sense

but for real

She can shut the fuck up

And will let you fuck other girls

Bonus points if she likes to watch

Other than that, have a rich family, look and smell good, and have a desire to please me and wear fishnets and those knee high 1970s socks with the stripes, or some argyle legwarmers

It's not complicated

LMAO ya'll some trips.

- SMART / COMMON SENSE

- SENSE OF HUMOR

- RESPECTS HERSELF (IF SHE RESPECTS HERSELF, SHE'LL RESPECT YOU AND YOUR FAM)

- NO DADDY ISSUES (EVERYTHING WRONG IN HER LIFE WILL BE YOUR FAULT OTHERWISE)

- UNDERSTANDING

- SEES THE BEST IN YOU WHEN YOU'RE AT YOUR WORST

- PRETTY/FINE (EVERYONE HAS DIFF TASTE)

- AMBITIOUS

- TRUSTWORTHY

LASTLY,

SHE GOTTA HAVE A FAT ASS. FAT JUICY ROUND FIRM, BEAUTIFUL ASS. KILLA RIGHT THERE.

HERE'S SOME ADVICE TO GO WITH THAT:

WHEN YOU MEET WIFEY, DONT CHANGE YOUR GOING OUT HABITS 100%. WHY?? YOU SUCKER UP FOR A WOMAN RIGHT AWAY YOU WILL LOSE ALL KINDS OF FREEDOM WHENEVER YOU GET SERIOUS. ONCE YOU CHANGE ON A FEMALE, YOU CAN'T GO BACK.

MAKE SOME TIME FOR FRIENDS, GO OUT, LET YOUR GIRL GO OUT, KEEPS EVERYTHING HEALTHY. NOTHING WORSE THAN A JEALOUS POSSESSIVE BITCH, SON.

ON THAT NOTE,

I NEED TO START LOOKING FOR A RING.

an ability to make a good grilled cheese sandwich, change a bike tire, throw a decent punch and climb things, play every instrument decently, and shadow boxing are things I look to be the king of.

This is it right here.

im so in love with you

you have no idea.

Hahaha, you have to wait till I get good at those things silly.

Okay since those are things I want to get good at before I get wifed up;

Here are qualities I would look for if I ever wanted to wife up a boyfriend;

Fix things. Critical thinking and accessing situations and taking charge? Attractive.

Confidence without Ego. Being sure of yourself without putting other people down (including me if we get into a debate)

Love of animals and nurturing nature. Nothing is more win in vagina points then seeing a father with his kid and doing fun things together. It shows you can handle biz, take responsibility for your past actions and let me know I don't have to pop any babies out since they already got them (I ain't that kid of Mexican.)

Sense of humor. This is a big one for me. If we are constantly enjoying each other's company and keeping each other happy, i am going to want to wife YOU! Hahaha, i like having a good time, I laugh a lot. I want someone who is going to be playful.

Honesty and upfront-ness. Leave the manipulation for girls, they are better at it. Don't be sorry for feelings, just tell me what is wrong and we'll deal with it, even if it's telling me I am wrong (which I am a lot of the times haha)

Good in bed.

Along with the usual hairy-farty-snorey things men are generally good at.

I like my men to be men, not gross little boys.

Yup.

Oh and if they like grilled cheese sandwiches, benching and sleeping in parks like current bf does, he is a keeper for cereal.