Wifey Material

Weapon X

Give me a collective slap upside the head next time I talk devious shit. I was at a wedding earlier (my mom was my date) and touched base with the girl that has been it this whole time. She's kinda rejected me a couple of times, but I think it's all for a good reason.

Thank goodness for discovery.

Describe the attributes of wifey material. I will post up her's later. I'm about to burn some dank skunk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swallow and gargle my cum

understand i paint

cook

clean

love me

and animals

(dogs/cats)

respect

humor..

and at the same time imma respect her..and do my thing...and not let her do it all.....but id rather ,marry a female who does shit...rather than sit around and collect all day...

thas jus mee though...

angelic sweetness with a hint of sarcasm

cynical intelligence

sense of humor (sometimes dark, but in a british way. american dark humor reminds me of the movie "fargo")

well read

able to leap small buildings in a couple of tries (i'm not a stickler for the single bound girls)

kisses MUST taste like peaches at all times. georgia, not the bullshit in a can.

well kempt down thurr.

if she can communicate clearly and proactive, is really honest and is accepting and supportive of you, you're off to a good start.

Most of the girls I meet are none of these things. But they are pretty and nice enough to talk to. So we just have sex and then I throw a smoke bomb and bounce. :)

BUT what if a gurl has a slutty backround?

whatta we do then brothazz...

no dice from me, she'd get smashed but not wifed.

like i said, call me shallow and old fashioned, i don't give a fuck. i'm friends with plenty of sluts and they know how to party and are for the most part, good friends but i'm not tryna wife them.