Wifey Material

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A MODEL BITCH THAT SUCKS YOUR NASTY LITTLE DICK AND COOKS YOU A DELICIOUS MEAL EVERY DAY WHILE KEEPING YOUR CRIB SPOTLESS DOESN'T EXIST IN THIS DIMENSION NIGGA SO IF YOU AIMIN FOR THAT YOU LOST...MEGA HARD.

I NEED A CHICK TO MAKE SOMETHIN TO EAT AT LEAST 4 TIMES A WEEK

CLEAN THE CRIB UP 70% OF THE TIME, ILL DO THE OTHER 30

FUCKIN ISNT AN ISSUE CUZ YOU GONNA WANNA FUCK ME ;)

DONT BE A DUMB BITCH, AND DONT TALK DOWN TO A NIGGA LIKE WHO YOU IS.

HOLLA.

Someone that will stay with you and take care of you if some horrible tragedy happens.

Such as maybe getting into a car wreck and breaking your legs or even worse, becoming paralyzed.

You don't want to marry someone who would not be able to handle that and that would run away at the first sight of something trying.

If you can rip a fart on a girl and she'll laugh, that's a good sign in my eyes.

Somebody that you like as they are and don't look at them with the thought that "if she only did __________ ,or change the way she ___________, or didn't _____________ so much...she would be perfect"

Trying to change someone into being something that they are not will never work.

Somebody that shares your same morals/beliefs.

Somebody that is good with jokes.

Somebody that knows their way around the kitchen.

i was pretty drunk when i started this thread, but the reason i call girl material is because:

she has the same cultural background as me

is hot as hell in a sari

has good girl sensibilities, despite being born here

mad funny and witty

kinda naive

her mom loves me

brother and i get along

but stan knows i agree with him on the Russian front.

no dice from me, she'd get smashed but not wifed.

like i said, call me shallow and old fashioned, i don't give a fuck. i'm friends with plenty of sluts and they know how to party and are for the most part, good friends but i'm not tryna wife them.

i think in order for a marriage to work a girl must have fulfilled all her desires, and perhaps being a slut in her early 20's might lead to a successful marriage later on in her early 30's or so. but if a chicks fucked ANY friend of mine, its not happening.

but looks wise for me

20prmtx.jpg

somthin like that

It seems that the majority of you dudes are saying that a woman has to look a certain way for you to consider settling down long term with her.

Most of you seem to have pretty high standards as far as appearance goes.

I don't know if I buy it.

I am not beautiful by any standards.

The closest I could ever get to beautiful would be "cute", which isn't the same thing at all.

My appearance has never been what attracted a dude to me, or what made any number of dudes "fall in love" with me.

Most every dude I have ever dated initially said they weren't into the idea of marriage.

Every single one of them changed their minds and decided they would very much like to marry me.

I don't think my looks have ever been what any dude I have dated would call their "dream woman".

But when everything else comes into play, looks don't seem to matter much.

Looks fade over the years.

If that is going to be one of the top reasons you are with someone, then eventually you will find that the thing you loved the most about someone has disappeared.

Abitlity to cook awesome food from various countries.

Good taste in music.

Able to put up with bullshit but not to much bull shit so you know when your out of line.

Not to clingy constantly.

Drinks beer.

Sexual, but not in a whorish way. Actually maybe whorish is good at times.

Beautiful, but she doesnt use it for her advantage.

Pretty much the girl i am with at the moment.

It seems that the majority of you dudes are saying that a woman has to look a certain way for you to consider settling down long term with her.

The closest I could ever get to beautiful would be "cute", which isn't the same thing at all.

My appearance has never been what attracted a dude to me, or what made any number of dudes "fall in love" with me.

Most every dude I have ever dated initially said they weren't into the idea of marriage.

Every single one of them changed their minds and decided they would very much like to marry me.

I don't think my looks have ever been what any dude I have dated would call their "dream woman".

If that is going to be one of the top reasons you are with someone, then eventually you will find that the thing you loved the most about someone has disappeared.

very true... but looks are important. ive only seriously considered marrying one girl and that was the only one that i could have seriously fucked every day for 40 years straight and considered my life not unsuccessful. most girls i'm over it after fucking 15-25 times or so.

Y'all better listen to her, sounds like wise advice.

How many of you nerdy niggas got girls that look like these pics anyway??

It's easy for a young dude to think that the girl/woman he will marry will be a perfect 10.

"Young dude" meaning younger than 26-27-28.

People in their early 20's really have no experience in relationships.

Sure they may have been in 1-2 "serious" relationships with someone for a few years, but those are really just practice relationships.

Once you get older, you start looking for different qualities in a person you would want to settle down with.

When you are 21, just the fact that someone is super hot would be enough to form a relationship on.

But the older you get, the more you start looking for someone that has qualities such as intelligence, sense of humor, compassion, loyalty, self-respect, motivation in life, etc.

Of all the married couples I know that are happy and in-love after however many years, the thing they all share is that the couples balance each other out in the right ways.

I would never consider marrying someone that was too similar to me.

Sharing common interests is good, but for me--it is important for each person to have their own identity and own personality.

For example..R@ndom is super metal/thrash..while I enjoy listening to Abba while I bake cookies.

Yet we both enjoy Guitar Hero, walks in the woods, sweatpants cut into shorts, naps, farting in our cats' faces, and sandwiches.

I don't want him to be more like me, nor do I think he wants me to be more like him.

We're pretty good with each of us being who we are and not trying to change each other.

bloodfart, stop fronting like you're not adorable, it's unbecoming to a lady such as yourself.

people who look like tens don't hold my attention at all.

both men and women are more attractive to me when there's something slightly off about them.

gimme an amazing personality and a crooked smile any day of the week.

i am the kind of person who falls in love with idiosyncrasies anyways so it makes sense.

but i've always been more about the vibes than the looks.