starving children vs. upscale dining???

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a second here-

Did they fuck, or is Soup trying to play it off like he ain't?

Fucking's not the same as going steady or even giving a shit about someone. It just means you're bored and they're easy.

You guys keep thinkin this about some relationship we never had. We could've had great sex and it wouldnt change a thing (actually... I dunno). I just don't like her posts.

i dunno soup..

from what i gather it seems to me that.....

umad1.jpg

On the French Laundry talk, yesterday I was shopping at the farmer's market and ran into Executive Chef Robert Belcham. We small talked about some organic beets I bought and he recommended a local organic pork farmer.

Belcham owns his own restaurant in Vancouver called Fuel-damn good food he was just announced as chef of the year. Anyways after Belcham worked his way up the food chain ladder and started getting recognized as a great chef, Thomas Keller(French Laundry's Executive Chef) phoned him and offered him the Chef de Partie position.

Robert Belcham is a great guy, and his food kicks ass, if you live in the Vancouver area and are looking for a fine dining experience with a laid back attitude I recommend trying out Fuel-it's on west 4th.

portrait-rob-b.jpg