starving children vs. upscale dining???

Guest 50million

Its kinda funny how the guy who rants more about "stop snitching" than anyone, found pictures of soup and 50 on someones' myspace and posted them here. Which also means someone has DAO's myspace...WHERE THE PICTURES AT?

Yeah, DAO does have a lot of people's pics on his harddrive that he posts, for a guy that claims to be against snitching.

2mqjj40.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt even read this part. Hahaha i lied quite a bit (we both did) just for sex but I couldnt even lie about that shit. You asked me after sex how it was because you're an incredibly insecure little shithead and you needed even more validation, but i couldnt even lie. I specifically remember giving you the "so-so" hand. You also asked me if I was fat. We broke up the day after i gave you the answer.

Sorry fiddy, on the short list of girls i've had sex with you're easily the floor.

This nigga talking about "incredibly insecure". :lol:

I've never been insecure enough about myself that I had to try and shit on a bitch for being "easy" enough to let me hit.

As a matter of fact, I've never even thought that there was something wrong with a bitch if she let me smash.

You on the other hand, are making it out like she must have some pretty low standards if she let you hit.

All the while crying because she's moving on to someone else and not you.

If you only hit it a couple times and it really wasn't any good, then why you crying like a rejected HS freshman who just got his heart broke?

I'm no psychologist but seems to me like you got some issues, homie.

This nigga talking about "incredibly insecure". :lol:

I've never been insecure enough about myself that I had to try and shit on a bitch for being "easy" enough to let me hit.

As a matter of fact, I've never even thought that there was something wrong with a bitch if she let me smash.

You on the other hand, are making it out like she must have some pretty low standards if she let you hit.

All the while crying because she's moving on to someone else and not you.

If you only hit it a couple times and it really wasn't any good, then why you crying like a rejected HS freshman who just got his heart broke?

I'm no psychologist but seems to me like you got some issues, homie.

Dont try to call me on shit you dont know. If you have a hard time spelling burritos. Don't skip a grade and start playing psychologist.

She's not moving on. Shes not moving anywhere, so i dont know what you're talking about with insecurity. Neither is this shit personal. Just dont get on the oontz and start posting bullshit about illuminati, the black panther party, or whatever the fuck she contentiously claims to know shit about and not expect to have your shit checked.