starving children vs. upscale dining???

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless, "Loose lips sink ships" makes no sense in this scenario. What proverbial ship are you talking about?

It's not a sexual conquest either. It was a pitty fuck, a summer fling, or whatever else you want to call it.

You're loose lips are making her out to be a slut, unclassy locker room talk. TSKTSK.

If she's such a slut then how is it a pitty fuck, seems like she's the one who played you out which gives you every reason to be bitter.

Also a "summer fling" is still considered a relationship and you have denied you had a relationship with her.

IMO you two had a relationship, fucked, hungout, did some dating things and it didn't work out so you both broke up.

You're in denial and have several times in this thread felt it necessary to attack her with personal comments.

You've got owned in this thread by her and she didn't deliver any personal information unless in fact your dick is as big as an acorn.

As for clout, you've continued to post comments defending yourself hoping to get everyone to side with your pathetic TMZ 12oz relationship problems.

Next time you fuck a chick online keep it to yourself or tell your real life friends, bragging to strangers online is not classy nor does it make you look cool.

You're loose lips are making her out to be a slut, unclassy locker room talk. TSKTSK.

If she's such a slut then how is it a pitty fuck, seems like she's the one who played you out which gives you every reason to be bitter.

Also a "summer fling" is still considered a relationship and you have denied you had a relationship with her.

IMO you two had a relationship, fucked, hungout, did some dating things and it didn't work out so you both broke up.

You're in denial and have several times in this thread felt it necessary to attack her with personal comments.

You've got owned in this thread by her and she didn't deliver any personal information unless in fact your dick is as big as an acorn.

As for clout, you've continued to post comments defending yourself hoping to get everyone to side with your pathetic TMZ 12oz relationship problems.

Next time you fuck a chick online keep it to yourself or tell your real life friends, bragging to strangers online is not classy nor does it make you look cool.

Hahaha you're like an australian jerry springer.

We didnt date. She had a boyfriend (unbeknownst to me), and a summer fling definitely is not a girlfriend. We fucked then she dragged me around to her friends, family, coworkers, and ex boyfriends to prove she's better than them and not a slut—To this day she introduces me as that guy she fucked. Even to girls im trying to get to know/potentially date—I played the role for a minute till I got tired of the bullshit and we broke it off. Everything else you're typing doesn't make a damn bit of sense to me. You seem to want to talk about my dick tho.

And what's the worst that can happen from me outing her? I anger you guys? Ooooooohhh i scurd. That fiddy no longer calls me when her other shitty relationships implode? Awesome. I win every way you look at it. Get mad.

D-Lo he don't giva a fuck about no hoe

No hoe no hoe no hoe no hoe

D-Lo he don't give a fuck about no hoe

He'll snatch ya hoe and take her to the hoe stroll

D-Lo you already know tho

He don't give a fuck about no nigga or no hoe tho

D-Lo give a fuck about ya hoe

Put a bitch up on the track up in the rain or the snow

OOh yapp fassst it's D fuckin Lo

You niggas betta watch ya bitch cause I'll repo yo hoe

And I ain't a pimp ya boy just a mac

Betta tie her to a tree cause I'm quick to fuckin snatch

Step up in the studio rappin with my brahs

Rick, sleepy, cam, d-mo, d-lo, yupp that's the hbr click

Sleepy in the bonnie

And we scrappin with a big clip

Never slippin brah

Never scrap naked

Rippa in the back and a bop getn naked

Don't wanna rip this str8 4 the paper

Can't be my bitch but you can be my money maker

Yup we gone ball like the lakers

Middle finger up

Sayin fuck all you hatas

Yup, me and sleepy goin dumb arm up arm down

And we yellin where we from fassst

I don't care about the weather

Bop go and get a rain coat

Might get wet but the money still the same tho

You still the lil same hoe runnin round rippin

Instead of just rippin you need 2 be strippin

Cause it's yo pussy giirrrrrrrl fasssst

So make that money bitch

Sell it to the world let's get rich

Yap or I can put you on craigslist

Fuck for some money til yo ass can't handle it

Blowing on some dro like young dro

I'm high in the air is you comin down? nooope!

Neva neva neva seen sober

When you see me with the pill and the bulky brah it's ova

Cause it's D fuckin Lo

I gives a fuck about a hoe

Put a bitch on the track up in the rain or the snow fasssst

OOh yapp it's d fuckin lo yapp yapp yapp and I fuckin go

Maaaaan dumber then the dumbest off a mutha fuckin pill

Yup I'm goin dumb off a mutha fuckin pill

With my middle finger up yellin fuck how you feel

In my hand it's a blunt in my system there's a pill

Runnin bops all night like 24 hour fitness

And my nigga rick is my witness

You niggas go home and give ya girl no kisses

Cause if you kiss her you gone kiss this

Bulky ass dick that she suck quick

And I gave it to her quick and she didn't even spit

Yupp yupp so I'm a take her to the studio

I'm a go dumb and I'm a never touch the booty hole fassst

We didnt date, and a summer fling definitely is not a girlfriend. We fucked then she dragged me around to her friends, family, coworkers, and ex boyfriends to prove she's better than them and not a slut. I played the role for a minute till I got tired of the bullshit and we broke it off. Everything else you're typing doesn't make a damn bit of sense to me.

You did date! hahahaha

If she was just a fuck then you wouldn't have committed any additional time to the relationship other than fucking. You just admitted that you paraded around town with her acting like some kind of arm candy boyfriend. hahaha

You also said you both broke it off? If there was no relationship why would you need to break up at all. hahaha

You're in denial and coming across bitter. </big red font

The irony in this entire thread is 50 upgraded her soup to some gourmet classy soup and not to mention right now some other dude is making her squirt all over a hotel room.

You did date! hahahaha

If she was just a fuck then you wouldn't have committed any additional time to the relationship other than fucking. You just admitted that you paraded around town with her acting like some kind of arm candy boyfriend. hahaha

You also said you both broke it off? If there was no relationship why would you need to break up at all. hahaha

You're in denial and coming across bitter. </big red font

The irony in this entire thread is 50 upgraded her soup to some gourmet classy soup and not to mention right now some other dude is making her squirt all over a hotel room.

Your australian logic bothers me. No we didn't date. Final answer.

No the irony is that she hates on yuppies and she's currently living the life. SHe also hates on hipsters and currently there's one inside her. $400 meal doesnt contest with $5,000-$10,000 trips to hawaii, cuba, europe etc. I'm not even bragging. See me making a thread to show off that shit? Best meal I've ever had was the one i caught up the coast and cost me nothing but maybe $40 in gas. Cleaned and cooked myself.

I dont even know why im dignifying your shitty posts. You're just mad because your country has no water and you're stuck on an island with nothing but bros, meth, and koalas. Fiddy's a fake ass broad. /No real life animosity. The end.

We didnt date. She had a boyfriend (unbeknownst to me), and a summer fling definitely is not a girlfriend. We fucked then she dragged me around to her friends, family, coworkers, and ex boyfriends

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You asked me after sex how it was because you're an incredibly insecure little shithead and you needed even more validation, but i couldnt even lie. I specifically remember giving you the "so-so" hand. You also asked me if you were fat. We broke up the day after i gave you the answer.

toilet-running-question.jpg