What book are you reading? Part 20

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - July 15th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 3 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - July 15th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

IS IT UPSETTING THAT I SPIT TO SOME GIRL TODAY SOULY BASED OF WHAT SHE WAS READING"? SHE ENDED UP BEING INTOLERABLE, BUT AT LEAST I CAME ORIGINAL

This is perfectly acceptable, just as long as your not one of those guys who tries some impress girls with some intellectual stuff shit all the time. In my younger days I used to talk to girls often enough about this....these days I mainly just shoot them a look like "it's time for us to slow fuck now" and put my arm around them.

/stronggamenorape. :)

58062836_470c0cd887.jpg

Although I heard good things about this book I'm not particularly interested in it. If someone intentionally got addicted to heroin and then tried to hold a job, that would be hilarious and I would read...if someone couldnt handle life, turned into a junky then eventually pulled it back together to live a normal life. Well that sounds shit and probably really hard but I don't want to read about it. I read junky by burroughs, that was enough.

Frey's kind of my go-to tipping point of the BS 'memoir' deluge that's doing a lot of damage to the non-fiction world (and literature in general) these days. But at the same time, I'll use his book to teach creative writing... but that's another thread. A more successful version of an old story like this:

51twYBE-X1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

But yes, boxcars has a solid plan..

1. Do heroin

2. Attempt to hold job.

3. ???

4. Write book

5. Profit.