Change?

RaP LeTTeRS yO!

obama still sucks.. his defense budget is more than bush's, no new taxes?, this clowns talking about going green, saving our money, yet he is spending money on wed. dinners, expensive photo ops, sending money overseas.. a shitload of money to palestinians to come to america.bringing up lawsuits against torture? and closing gitmo.

all i can say is wow.its just over 100 days and he's doing such a good job.

Seriously dude, how the hell is a wedding dinner putting a serious dent in the US budget? Invading Iraq puts a serious dent in the US budget. Not an expensive dinner or a photo op.

Also, Bush and every other president has done photo ops, and the US has been sending money overseas for decades -- how come you weren't complaining then? You sure you don't have an issue with Obama being black? Because you're singling him out over shit that every president has done.

And why is investigating people that tortured prisoners (broke the law) a bad thing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that 2 was a typo right?

I'd like to state for the record I'm very critical of Obama but did throw some loot at him when it looked like Hillary was a shoe in.

I'll stand by my statement that he was the best choice amongst anyone who had a chance at winning.

Back to the discussion though:

Post WW1 Germany huh, you ever heard of the treaty of Versailles that crippled Germany's ability to revive it's industry and ability to defend itself?

They had no means of recovery in a far more severe recession than us, does not compare to our situation other than the recession part.

We have no treaties like that nor was our recession caused by loosing one of, if not the the worst wars known to mankind.

Our recession was caused by our sway from supply and demand principals and false interest rates produced by the Federal Reserve.

As far as stating that it didn't effect the rest of the world seems like you are backtracking now and supporting my point that it don't compare.

But again you are wrong, all of Europe's economy was devastated, we had a little bit of a recession in the 1930's as well.

You seem intelligent and like we would agree on a lot of stuff but I'm far from illiterate.

Still the best candidate. All that other stuff doesn't take away from that. What he would have done or at least tried to do, would have been in the best interest of everyone in the nation.

Not a chosen few.

You're a fucking idiot.

there is a reason that European countries look at flooding industry with cash a little differently than we do ; America has never done this before, while Germany did this same thing after WW1 and it lead directly to the complete ruination of the country

What lead directly to the complete ruination of Germany was the fact that they were on some Nazi warmongering shit trying to take over the world. And the fact that their leader was a fucking nut.

It had nothing to do with "flooding industry with cash" and everything to do with them picking a fight with the rest of the world. Which aint too different from the path that we were on with Bush, and what Obama wants to steer away from.

nah, i wasn't trying to look intelligent, i was just trolling in this thread. The movie is based on the premise of a half retarded man beast running around with a chainsaw, killing people in some blumpkin town in Texas. How are you going to argue thats at all similar to ed gein, beyond the wearing skin bit.

You're completely missing the point.

The point is that Ron Paul has a human skin suit that he wears on special occasions, and he wants to teach your children how to make their own.

And rumor has it that he wasn't even born in America.

And I seen on the internet somewhere that he's a Muslim alien lizard.

And a communist too.

according to page 10, DAO knows everything about everything.

mercer: you can come to our reuters klan meeting. i'll give you

a "hood pass" (get it?).

Except for the fact that Reuters has nothing at all to do with your Klan meetings.

Just like they had nothing at all to do with what you were fausly claiming was in them links you posted.

DAO does know everything about everything.

which is why he's a janitor making minimum wage in texas.

I'm not a fucking janitor you metrosexual canuck.

You're just mad cause your boss at McDonalds yelled at you for oversalting the fries again.

Except for the fact that Reuters has nothing at all to do with your Klan meetings.

Just like they had nothing at all to do with what you were fausly claiming was in them links you posted.

i don't know what's in your mop bucket, but you obviously missed out

on the fact that those titles weren't changed.

as for my klan meeting, yes. it's reuters, abc news, the associated press (skinheads),

and global research.

we all get together and discuss how many crosses to burn and then we play bingo.

that's where it gets fun. brokaw is a big fat cheater, though.

blumpkin[/size] town in Texas. How are you going to argue thats at all similar to ed gein, beyond the wearing skin bit.

this made me laugh hard as fuck, i think you mean BUMPKIN

blumpkin - noun

The process of excreting fecal matter while at the same time recieving oral pleasure. The process should relieve the male individual in the excreting process as the sensual pleasure eases the anal cavity. Such acts are periodically performed under the influence of Alcohol.

Barrie saw Nick on the shitter and, in her state of drunkneness, gave nick a most excellent blumpkin. It was only after the roommate walked in, did it come to her attention that he was also shitting.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blumpkin