so twinky got ______________

and then your stuck with some little punk ass kid who is probably gonna be into drugs and if its a girl she will probbaly be some little skank slut

and tthen you got a kid with some crazy bitch who took half your money and is now fucking some straight retard halfway across town

think about it twinky, is this the life you want?

is your future babys mother qualified for her role as a mother, or is her sole qualification the cum dripping semen catcher of a twat in which you impregnated?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I see we had a visit from Dr. Fuckhead Phil. Hey tommyboy a major deterrent in a girl becoming a skank and a boy becoming a drug addict is good parenting. They dont just wake up and pick up a pipe or inherently want to straddle anyone's d.

1.don't spoil him/her

2.make sure he/she knows education is key

3.and that he/she understands a whooping will happen if you fuck up

These 3 things ensure your kid won't be a sore on the underbelly of society like all of us.

I dont think there is ever a "right time" to have a baby. At least there doesn't seem to be a portion where everything is hunky dory.

sure, there isnt a perfect time, but there are times that are 1000x better.

in the middle of a recession with a girl that is barely old enough to buy a pack of camels? that does not fit in the "1000x better" category.

Thank god you failed at committing suicide so you can raise a baby before you moved out of your parents house.

No but for real, good luck with that. If you're happy, you do you. Raise it right and all that.

But seriously, that sucks.

in the middle of a recession with a girl that is barely old enough to buy a pack of camels? that does not fit in the "1000x better" category.

But dude, at least they're the age where if they fall in love and have a baby they'll be in love for the rest of their lives. Teen relationships are known to last.

• Like 1

Guest 50million
honestly i dont care what most will say, im actually really family orientated and have always secretly wanted a child.

one thing that scares my is the fact that the doctor told my girl that her body is in bad shape from when she was bulimic, so chances are the baby may not make it.

which makes me sad.

/nh

bulimic babies ftw.

maybe you'll have half a baby? or a pile of vomit!

...not to mention when mom turns 21 and can legally go to a bar and feels she missed out on her partying years because she spewed out a lil' twinky. Maybe she meets some dude that makes her feel sexy because she's been in a rut as a house mom. She suddenly starts spending more time at the bar with new friends and you're stuck at home with a 3 year old getting more depressed probably debating suicide again. Unless of course your bond is good and you're both at the bar and the kid is being raised by grandparents, babysitters, or whoever you can pawn off the kid so you both can enjoy getting pissed drunk.

What do your parents actually think about this?

Any plans on marriage or is a bastard kid the future plan?

Have you ever watched Cheaters?

I suggest you buy a pet and see how long before the novelty runs out and remember that a child can't be given back to a shelter-it is your emotional and financial responsibility to raise that kid for the next 18 years.

Do you 2 even live together?

• Like 2