so twinky got ______________

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...not to mention when mom turns 21 and can legally go to a bar and feels she missed out on her partying years because she spewed out a lil' twinky. Maybe she meets some dude that makes her feel sexy because she's been in a rut as a house mom. She suddenly starts spending more time at the bar with new friends and you're stuck at home with a 3 year old getting more depressed probably debating suicide again. Unless of course your bond is good and you're both at the bar and the kid is being raised by grandparents, babysitters, or whoever you can pawn off the kid so you both can enjoy getting pissed drunk.

What do your parents actually think about this?

Any plans on marriage or is a bastard kid the future plan?

Have you ever watched Cheaters?

I suggest you buy a pet and see how long before the novelty runs out and remember that a child can't be given back to a shelter-it is your emotional and financial responsibility to raise that kid for the next 18 years.

Do you 2 even live together?

HOAX

if not, you know you done fucked up right?

Good luck with yer girl wanting to enjoy being 21 with a 2 year old at home.

*ahem*

Congrats!

Hope you don't end up raising that candy raver coke heads kid your girl was crushing on awhile back. Goodluck with your life dude, I also hope you handle planning for fatherhood better than you plan for international travel....."I'll pay for my tickets first then I'll figure out how to get a passport."

*insert facepalm.jpg

zebra, we wont give you shit, because your life isnt filled with:

having to remember locker combination

what dress will i wear to prom?

i wish my boyfriend would quit stealing my pants

it would be totally rad if i could access myspace from school

i can totally buy lottery scratchits now, YES

• Like 1

so what, you think you're helping him by trying to convince him to abort his kid on an internet forum?

classy.

my parents were fucking young and dumb when they had me.

they made the sacrifices they had to make to put their kids first.

and i turned out pretty decent. and i'm glad i had a young family.

i just hate how judgmental people can be.

a child is a part of life, it's not a fucking succubus.

just because you don't think you can handle one doesn't mean that you can judge others with impunity.

honestly, me personally, i don't think i'd wanna have a kid with someone that i didn't love more than anyone i've ever loved before.

that is like the ultimate thing you can do for love and i've never loved anyone that much.

but i would never tell someone else what they should or should not do with their seed.

none of my business.

well, i wonder how many of you were conceived in uncertain relationships.

i know my mom wasn't 100% on top of her life game when she had me.

but she managed, she put me first, that's what people do.

and i'm glad she did, because she turned out to be a pretty fucking amazing mom.

and because she's so great, i have a good chance of being an amazing mom to my kids in turn.

sometimes i just think ye of the peanut gallery set need to take a step back from the internet and think about the gravity of your words and how you put yourselves on blast for being bammers and how you speak on things you've never experienced yourselves.

• Like 1

wow, tough crowd!

totally not telling you dudes if/when i get knocked up.

Its not even like that though, you're older and seem to have a solid head on your shoulders. Not saying twinky is a complete idiot or anything like that. But something about trying to kill yourself just screams unstable.

Like I said in a previous post, good luck twinky.

2418821475_2d2c38b3a8.jpg.17168aadaac084476ee05af3cf4bcd9d.jpg

whatever, that's all young folk ever get.

just awfully high and mighty of y'all.

even if you do think he's making a mistake, let him make it.

that is how you learn things in real life.

not from listening to smarter-n-thous on the interwebs.

I agree with you but only on certain situations, this not being one of them. This isn't a 'mistake' its a child, a breathing person. You can't just fuck this one up and then say "shit that sucked, wont do that again." With harsh words come a harsh reality, maybe the kid will realize the way he's portrayed himself and his relationship on this forum and take into consideration that other people think he's an idiot. In turn proving them wrong and actually doing something good for himself his girl and his kid. Its time to put the big boy pants on (no pun intended DAO) because you made some big boy decisions.

There is no shame in taking some counseling with you and old girl because where you both are mentally and physically, you might benefit from it.

• Like 1