What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
23 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

@NightmareOnElmStreet As a huge Sopranos fan (series watched 6x) I agree with you man. The movie barely digs into Tony's development and some of the casting is hella ridiculous - young Sylvio and Paulie in particular. 

I still liked the movie but it didn't meet my expectations. 

If it was just a standalone period piece it woulda been ok. It’s not Sopranos 

• Truth 1

Agree 100% @Kults Stand alone, okayyy….the entire prequal to a legendary and complicated series, terrible. 

@fat ralphyyeah man. Not enough of a lot of anything in there as far as character development goes. I would have been fine if there was like one extra segment that shows tony actually beginning to take part in the family business(that wasn’t even really the family business anyways it seemed) after Dickey was murdered he was already being pushed away wtf happened after that to get him where is went. Infuriating lol. 

did either of y’all watch godfather of Harlem?? I been on that and it was pretty interesting hearing some of the same street names and family references in saints of Newark. I love it. On season 2 now. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

what did you think? 

It was kind of dry.

It was ok but for the life of me right now I can't remember exactly how it ended.  Don't know if it was the movie itself or the channel showing it but the volume was super low, made it hard to hear some of the dialog between the accent and AUS slang.  Did I catch a 'fair dinkum' in there?  And yet I don't think one person called someone else a cunt.  Movie also confirmed your story of AUS being overrun with rabbits.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2022 at 5:41 PM, metronome said:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre' 2022: They Came, They Sawed, They Didn't Cut It

So the hater police are in full swing on this shit. I’m tired of these mf’s man. All these people need to eat a dick and quit acting like every fuckin horror movie needs to be some giant masterpiece. I thought it was dope. Nothing out of this world but pretty good. You? 

07CEE458-6947-4BD1-94BA-29C0425CD887.png

• Like 2
  • Truth 1