What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...

been watching movies from my childhood a bit...

watched ernest goes to jail lol...

MV5BMTM5NzE2NzA2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI3MTAyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

yesterday i watched a movie i loved as a kid but havent seen in over 20 years...gremlins...

Gremlins-poster-1984.jpg

watched the credits and found out that Gizmo's voice was done by howie mandel....never knew that, even though i loved howie mandel's stand up and bobby's world when i was younger.

i saw wreck it ralph today

MV5BNzMxNTExOTkyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzEyNDc0OA@@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

damn....i didnt know what to expect, but i really really liked this movie...got me hooked at the beginning off the nostalgia tip, and kept me watching because of the plot...really nice story.

i dont usually give movies high ratings (im jaded) but gave this a solid 9 out of 10.

• 2 weeks later...
been watching movies from my childhood a bit...

watched ernest goes to jail lol...

watched the credits and found out that Gizmo's voice was done by howie mandel....never knew that, even though i loved howie mandel's stand up and bobby's world when i was younger.

The part when he dresses up as an old lady and tries to talk the guard into letting him out. :lol:

Weird cause I was watching Ernest goes to Africa the other week.

RIP jim varney.

Mike rowe looks like jim varney.

Bobby's world had the best opening theme.

• Like 1

2EF267E9-B21D-47D6-AC78-771F08A99AFB_zpsbeof0i4r.jpg

Enjoyed this one. More than just his typical beat em up stuff. Even though there was some f that in there. Was cool seeing him trying to branch out.

You guys talking about Ernest on the last page might get a kick out of listening to this podcast. They bring up some interesting points. Also just a enjoyable listen when they upload. The fast and the furious ones are LOLZ

CC76728D-B78E-4F30-8D05-4D811726F8AD_zpszvybk1ch.png

1C8016A0-AF2E-4AE6-8F8D-614EF4704F2A_zpswa5cvd8v.png

• Like 1

I just watched Ghostbusters tonight at work. Rick Moranis owned the 80's geek role. He needs to make a comeback

while watching honey, i shrunk the kids me and my gf started talking about rick moranis and i asked her if he was acting in any movies lately....she told me his wife died of cancer and he stopped acting to raise his kids....checked wikipedia, and apparently she was right.

on a side note...we were watching the movie 'ladybugs' with rodney dangerfield a few months back and she told me that the main actor that plays matthew in the movie (jonathan brandis) died because he committed suicide by hanging himself...i didnt believe her...then last week we were watching an episode of 'full house' and jonathan brandis had a guest role on that show....again she mentioned the suicide...i wikipediad it and apparently she was right again.

i dont know how my gf knows all these random morbid facts about actors, but if im ever on who wants to be a millionaire and the question is about some morbid shit pertaining to an actor, she will be my phone-a-friend.

Cutie+and+the+Boxer+Dogwoof+quad.jpg

art movie, not for everybody, but i liked it

This candid New York love story explores the chaotic 40-year marriage of famed boxing painter Ushio Shinohara and his wife, Noriko. Anxious to shed her role as her overbearing husband's assistant, Noriko finds an identity of her own.