NBA PLAYOFFS 2009

TheoHuxtable..

Oh yeah that buying a win shit is probably not true cause 50K is like 5 dollars to the NBA. But the refs did give them that series by taking out there big men like Nene with weak fouls. Denver would have won in 6 but they kept it close and Kobe is a closer, too bad the same tactics didnt work in orlando cause Lebron wasnt closing shit except his mouth after the loss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T;6412965']Oh yeah that buying a win shit is probably not true cause 50K is like 5 dollars to the NBA. But the refs did give them that series by taking out there big men like Nene with weak fouls.

Are you serious. Andrew Bynum had to sit out in the 1st quarter until half time in like 4 out of the 6 games in that series because he was getting fouls called on him left and right.

But yeah I agree that the shit wasn't true about buying the game. Could you imagine the scandal if that was true. Why would any team take a risk, along with the league. That is, if it was even said since it's "anonymous". If a player did say that, it was probably becayse he was just mad 'cause the Lakers were stylin on him. He was just making an emotional statement.

About the whole buying the refs for 50k.

I thought the player was referring to phils comments about fouls and the dirty play of jones.

You know the "planting a seed" that All coaches do between games.

Phil got fined 25k and I beleive the lakers got fined 25k so 50k total

I thought as a west coast guy poesia would root for the west coast team.

Kinda like when 'your' team gets tossed out of the NCAA tourny you still root for the PAC-10 teams left.

ps. i heard poesia's most cherished posession is a game worn chris mullin short shorts.

jim rome just put lebron on punishment on rome is burning. lebron is delirious..."its not being a poor sport.." of course it is. dude showed no class. if he cant shake the hands of the team that flat out beat him, then he needs to grow up a bit before he can be considered a professional.. let alone, a king.

"It's hard for me to congratulate somebody after you just lose to them," he said. "I'm a winner. It's not being a poor sport or anything like that. If somebody beats you up, you're not going to congratulate them. That doesn't make sense to me. I'm a competitor. That's what I do. It doesn't make sense for me to go over and shake somebody's hand."

......so mad!

When it comes to Professional Sports Pistol I always root for the West but when it comes to LA there is no team i will root for in that region. I cant its against every principality i install in my own son. But collegiate sports im all for pac-10 and western conferences.

And Theo I just dont Like the Hype they put on Lebron, He isnt Jordan and he needs to earn his Legacy. So i was rooting against him. I might be behind him one day in a different situation. Its a given im going to be rooting against LA Lakers LA Clippers even if it was the LA Sparks out Kobe on that team and its all out Hate for the Lakers.

Umad

T;6418321'And Theo I just dont Like the Hype they put on Lebron' date=' He isnt Jordan and he needs to earn his Legacy. So i was rooting against him. I might be behind him one day in a different situation.[/quote']

thsi si eEAXCTLY how i feel. Iw as tha guy in highschool that hated the super hyped up "hot" girls, just cuz I hate muthafuckas with a buzz before they earn it