NBA PLAYOFFS 2009

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

The Magic choke at every opportunity they can.

I'm also starting to believe Shaq, Stan Van Gundy makes terrible play calls and decisions down the stretch.

As far as the Rockets beating the Lakers, it's further proof as to why the Lakers won't be winning it all this year. I had hopes for the Rockets but after Yao going out, they won't get through the Lakers even if they force 7 games (Which I doubt, they're probably done after that one). So hopefully the Nuggets finish them, and then take out the Cavs. ^___^

Prediction:

Whoever wins Game 5 between Rockets-Lakers, wins the series.

Which will be the Lakers. I love the Rockets. I especially love TMAC. I feel bad for dude because he is one of the best talents in the NBA and has had very very very little to show for it.

Every year for the past 2-3 years I've been saying at the beginning of the season that this is going to be the Rockets year, and every year without fail, TMAC and Yao get injured, and the season falls apart.

• Like 1

They just said Yao Ming is out for the rest of the playoffs. Huge loss unfortunately.

That dude has season-ending injuries like every year.

NIGGA IS A 13 FOOT TALL GOOKEMON B, YA MAN CANNOT STAY HEALTHY NO MATTER WHAT. YO OVER THE NEXT COUPLE YEARS CENTERS ARE GONNA TRANSITION OUTTA NIGGAS LIKE YAO AND INTO NIGGAS LIKE D.HOWARD.

I can't believe those bitch-ass Celtics squeaked their way to a win .

IM SAYIN!

AND I DONT KNOW WHY BUT PAUL PIERCE MAKES SOME FACES ON THE COURT LIKE HE'S DISGUSTED BY THE NIGGAS HE'S PLAYIN WITH, THE COACH, THE REFS, THE TEAM...LIKE EVERYTHING B. I ALWAYS GET THE OVERWHELMING URGE TO PUNCH THIS NIGGA IN THE FACE B, NIGGAS ARROGANCE COMES THROUGH IN HD ON MY TV AND I AINT EVEN GOT HD. NIGGA YOUR TEAM WAS ASS FOR YEARS AND YOU COULDNT HELP SO NIGGAS WENT AND GOT A BUNCHA DECENT NIGGAS AND NOW YALL ARE WINNING SO YOU ACT LIKE THE KANYE OF THE NBA? GET THIS NIGGA OUTTA HERE.

Jeff Van Gundy is funny as hell as a commentator.

But he's right, why did they call a tech on Kobe? What exactly did he do? He tries to move to get open, Artest gets bumped, overreacts and does some acting, And a tech on Kobe. In fact it was Artest that got the foul called on him but Kobe receives a tech. :confused: