NBA PLAYOFFS 2009

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the nuggets way better, you got all the fundamentals and defense from chauncey and the highlight dunks from J.R. Smith, plus they got some depth.

However, my boy Shannon Brown from Michigan State is getting some minutes for the Lakers, I will always support players from the alma mater, I would love to see that dude get a ring in the NBA after that final four loss to UNC his senior year in '05...

and Kobe rules, Kobe > Lebron for life

• Like 1

word, i feel like i might have met you, but i might have you confused with someone else on here. im surprised the B's and C's both got knocked out, especially running off that kinda fixed game theory cause im pretty sure they're trying to make boston the place to be right now, theres a like 800 million dollar movie contract they just made, they're building some studios to shoot these movies and shit, boston sports was going nuts the past months, mad colleges like always, new buildings and bridges and all sorts of shit being built/redone.

but back to basketball.. i have no idea who im gonna start rooting for, i gotta pick myself a fall back on team. anyone but the lakers.

Personally, I'd rather see Lebron face Melo instead of Kobe

If they play with the same intensity, the Nuggets should have a good chance to steal at least 1 in LA

Denver's bench is solid & their solid defense reminds me of last years Celtics

I think we won 2 out of 3 games when they had Yao so it's not like with Yao that would mean they'd win more.

In some instances it could be an advantage without Yao because the Rockets then play more of a faster, cut-n-slash pick & roll game, and one of the Lakers' weaknesses is defending the pick & roll. They were successful at stopping the pick & roll in Game 7 though.

Charles Barkley adds NOTHING as a commentator...He just sits there mumbling and what you can make out makes him sound like a total jack ass.

YO THESE GAMES ARE NATIONALLY BROADCAST TOO, THESE NIGGAS ARE ACCESSIBLE TO MIDDLE AMERICA? C.WEBB AND CHUCK AND FUCKIN THE OTHER NIGGA I FORGET HIS NAME...WITH EJ THERE TO TRANSLATE.

LEMME KNOW YALL, CUZ I BE WATCHIN THESE NIGGAS AND LAUGHIN BUT THEN I IMAGINE SPENCER PRATTWOOD WATCHING THIS SHIT IN IDAHO AND I DONT EVEN DONT GET HOW HE UNDERSTANDS THESE NIGGAS.

Kenny Smith is articulate when he gives his analyses... but Barkley... not really. I like Barkley though because he always has some off-the-wall shit to say and can be funny.

If you want to watch an ignorant ass "nigga" show, watch that show on NBA TV with Gary Payton, Chris Webber, and Ahmad Rashad. The shit is ridiculous. Gary Payton is always laughing ghetto and talking like he's on the block back in Oakland with his boys. Then one time they were poplocking and beatboxing in the middle of the broadcast. Damn shame.