NBA PLAYOFFS 2009

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously . I have to say these Playoffs have been some of the best not just for the NBA which it needed , but for the fans as well .

:lol: NIGGA IF I HAD LEBRON ON MY TEAM ID BE SAYIN THE SAME SHIT!

ITS A RECESSION NIGGA, STERN NEEDED THAT GAME 7 TO GET THAT GUAP...OTHERWISE THE KOBES WOULDA WON BY 30 (BELIEVE IT!)

I'm straight fucking tired of the Lakers half assing their way through the Rockets. Yao is out and the Lakers can't close that door.. What the hell!!! If they do win and play like that against Denver they're gonna get curb stomped hard.

I really hate the team this year...

i forgot yesterday was only game 6, when the celtics lost i almost smashed my drink at the bar.

i dont think we're gonna lose at home though mero, but you never know. you saying they're bring a lot of these games to game 7 for money? cause i've been thinking the same thing.

WORD UP, ON PAPER THE MAGIC SHOULDA GOT SWEPT BY THE CELTICS B, EVEN WITHOUT POWE AND KG...FORGET THE ROCKETS B, NIGGAS SHOULDA GOT SCARRED EVERY GAME AND LOST BY 20. MONEY IS WORKIN IN THE NBA FOR REAL...

IM NOT SAYIN THAT THE GAMES ARE STRAIGHT FIXED BUT THE REFS GOTTA GET A HEADSUP FROM SOMEBODY TO CALL A PARTICULAR TEAM EXTRA HARD. NAHMEAN? GAME 7'S ARE GOOD FOR EVERYONE EXCEPT THE FAVORITE.

nuggets are my fav right now. Chauncey actually redeemed Melo in my eyes, I had written that dude off as a head case but I think the right point guard makes him better. The whole Mark Cuban thing with the comment to K-Mart's mom made me that much happier to see the Mavs fall hard in that series. And birdman Chris Anderson has that stat for points per minute since he comes off the bench. JR Smith has been throwin down better than ever too, if he stays consistent then I think they could give the Cavs a good run.

Chauncey is taller than mo williams too, he tends to throw down pretty solid with the height mismatch at the point.

i forgot yesterday was only game 6, when the celtics lost i almost smashed my drink at the bar.

i dont think we're gonna lose at home though mero, but you never know. you saying they're bring a lot of these games to game 7 for money? cause i've been thinking the same thing.

I def. think they bring the series to game six for money-no doubt, due to the fact that Disney owned abc has the contract to show the western division game 7. Not that the network makes that big of a difference, but Disney does own the whole city of anaheim, no joke. It just seems that the lakers are just a little bit too conveniently inconsistent with their losses. On another note, they slaughter teams when they decide to. the game 7 defense was off the chain with like 13+/- blocks or so and what was at one time a 30 point lead. I have been a Lakers fan since I saw magic johnson play in person as a kid with james worthy etc. LAKERS ARE TAKING IT ALL THIS YEAR, HANDS DOWN!:scrambled: :D

im gonna go sit in the corner and cry, dont mind me, haha.

i kid, i kid, i wasnt even able to watch the game i was at a show, was pissed as hell when i found out they lost.

DWIGHT HOWARD IS A BEAST MY DUDE AND HE FOLLOWED MY "DONT YOU FUCKIN DARE SHOOT A JUMPSHOT, DUNK EVERYTHING" RULE...WHEN HE FOLLOWS THAT RULE NIGGAS CANT FUCK WIT HIM, NIGGA CAN JUMP OVER 6 KG'S AND A BIG MAC.