IS THIS NIGGA FUCKIN SERIOUS B?

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude when you were growing up and your parents told you that you could be whatever you wanted to be was obviously before you lost your arms dog. they werent serious.

Atleast he dosent have to worry about getting atheletes foot

I know this Blood nigga that has a real deformed hand. It's mad weird, it's like turned around backwards with mini fingers? Only way to describe it. But anyways, dude KNOCKS niggas out (with the stump hang), and he's mad good at Madden too

However, that's alot different than this. I watched the video of dude wrestling and he did pretty good, but that's alot different then a stand up fight. At least this will make MMA interesting for the first time in the last 10 years

Apparently since he's got no legs, he's considered a downed opponent and you can't just go punt him in the face. This is unfortunate.

But even still, grappling on the floor and doing his scurrying thing, he's gonna get punched in the melon without mercy.

:confused:

THATS MAD RIDICULOUS B.

BUT IT MAKES SENSE OTHERWISE THE FIGHT WOULD BE SHORTER THAN TEASES DICK.

NIGGA CANT COVER HIS FACE WITH ANYTHING, I HOPE HIS TRAINING CONSISTS MOSTLY OF HIS TRAINER DROPPIN BRICKS ON HIS FACE CUZ THATS WHAT HOMIE NEEDS TO PREPARE FOR. IF I WAS FIGHTING THIS NIGGA I WOULDNT EVEN FEEL BAD FUCKIN THIS NIGGA UP FOR 2 REASONS...1-THIS NIGGA KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOIN, HE KNOWS WHATS FINNA HAPPEN... AND 2-I LIKE FUCKING UP NIGGAS DREAMS.

3474926651_c9c8611d73_o.jpg

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY3(otGOEIUGFOUIGORUGCOJBSLKCNLIYF03RYLMAOMALMAOMALMAOMALAMLAMLAMOAMLAMOAMMLAMOLMAOLMAOLMAOLAMOLMAOOOOOOOOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLL

YO CHILL NAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! IM FUCKING CRYINGGGGGGG LOOK AT THIS NIGGA FACE NOOOO!!!!!!

*DEAD*

Archived