IS THIS NIGGA FUCKIN SERIOUS B?

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^WOW.

But back to the point, this dude is going to fight dudes in the 135 lbs category. That's like... fighting an average sized freshman in highschool. This dude can "modify" bench 360 lbs, that's wild, whatever that is.

A quote from that article-- "Kyle has the body and strength of a 200-pound person, and he's fighting 135-pounders. From a strength standpoint, it's just not fair." "

Another one-- "My arms go from shoulder to elbow; it's not like I have no arms at all," Maynard said. "Five weeks ago I did a 420-pound butterfly press, so I have the power in my arms to deliver strikes. If I had to guess, I'm probably stronger than a lot of 135-pounders."

Pretty amazing and intimidating person.

But if I was fighting this dude I would, without a doubt, deliver a dropkick to the face and just fucking, just fucking dance all over him. This is insane. I'm sure he'll do fine though.

i couldn't fight this dude, if i grabbed the end of his stumps i'd get freaked out and run away screaming. " ahhhh! i touched it! i touched the tip of the stump, i touched the tip, ahhhhhhhhhhhh! jesus no its contagious i can feel it spreading! save me!"

i went to school with a girl who had 3 fingers on one hand, 4 on the other, and a peg leg. i never made fun of her or nothing cause thats not my thing, but it creeped the shit out of me, i felt bad cause i probably always acted like a weirdo when she was around. like if she had to hand me something, i'd stare at it like it was aids on a stick.

one day she went to kick a kickball in gym and her leg flew off, hilarious, but you felt real bad at the same time.

but seriously, whoever is fighting this dude will probably end up picking him up and throwing him across the ring. i dont understand how this is gonna work out.

but then again, he has to have some sort of game plan, i dont really think he'd go out there and make a complete ass out of himself, atleast i'd hope not. if this is really just some like publicity stunt thats fucking retarded.

Too fucking good. :lol:

Did people actually make fun of her? I mean openly in front of her and other people? I can't imagine that. Then again kids are some serious assholes.

I was watching Raiders Of The Wu Tang the other day and there are 2 handicap fighters in the movie...One of them doesn't have arms and the other one has deformed legs and walks on his hands with his legs folded underneath him...They could probably kick everyone of our asses, I don't think Stubby could get a lick on any of us...Then again I haven't seen his stub style.

na man.

they couldn't.