The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the only whiskey I have the confidence of drinking neat.

got to this and stopped reading.

there is so much good whiskey out there, don't get stuck on that one brand too long young tard. been on a rye tear recently. well, among other things haha ~ also had hitachino white ale for the first time in forever today, really hit the spot this afternoon

It's not life changing for me, it's just a massive stretch for them to say they have the only operating copper pot still making Whisky!

from wiki:

Redbreast is one of the few single pot still whiskey brands produced today (along with Irish Distillers' Green Spot), and is the only one with an age statement. Note that all single malts are also purely from a pot still, but single pot still whiskeys use partially unmalted barley, so they cannot be technically called a single malt. Also, single malt whiskeys were generally distilled twice, whereas single pot still whiskeys were generally distilled three times.[2]

got to this and stopped reading.

Word, don't get me wrong I'm just getting into the good whiskey. I knew though once I started drinking Redbreast I found something special.

Got the trade today Lurker.

I'm 2 in.

SpeakEasy red rye--delicious, I'm not an avid red drinker, but I'm glad I started this with a fresh palate. tasty.

21st amendment back in black ipa--I think I've had this on draft, but its awesome in a can too.

and just cracked

Moylans norcal IPA. dude, this thing tastes like pure weed. possibly the most weed like beer I've ever had. fucking awesome.

we'll see how far I get tonight.

now I'm on english ales corkscrew ale.

this might be the easiest drinking "real beer" i've ever tasted. its only 4.2% and I'm pretty confident I could pound a bomber of this in under 20 seconds. fucking smooth, bubbles are right for the mellow body. a couple BA reviews call it bitter, maybe my palate is fucked from that moylans, but this is not bitter at all..