The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been drinking a lot of smaller southern california breweries lately. Lotta Pizza Port, Bootleggers, Ballast Point, Alpine, etc.

Been good, but honestly, I miss some of the depth of east coast and middle of the country breweries.

I almost wanna go back to texas in November to vote, solely just to go drink beer for like two days.

tonight i had a few things, starting with Lagunitas Censored, copper ale, draft.

I got to say I wasn't very impressed. I could drink this all night but it just seemed bland to me. really average.

then with dinner i had a Lagunitas Hop Stoopid, draft. last pour of the house. that's that butter. real nice imperial ipa, very citrusy and flavorful beer you can relax with all night.

2011-03-25_18-17-18_182.jpg

finally i had a Stone Enjoy By IPA, draft... If you see this shit cop it immediately because this is awesome. very unique hop taste, kind of acrid even weedy more than the typical hop beer. this stuff is great as far as i'm concerned. i wish i could say more, but... taste for yourself!!

i recommend you try all this with food, you could sip the censored by itself, but for the more complex stuff, i just can't and never will understand why you would want this by itself.

Just got another small bar taking my beer on tap, that makes a total of TWO on the eastern seaboard dispensing my brew. Feels great.

Just thought I'd pop in and toot my own horn for a bit, cool?

As promised, info on my newest spirit ventures will be up today or tomorrow, I am waiting on some 'professional photography' so I have pitchas wiv werdz 'n at.

EDIT: Kirin is terrible. I can't believe I tac'd you so hard with one click. I need to be more discerning.