past year of 12oz

messiah...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the nigga that posted he and his soulja boy crew sagging their pants from the back in momma's kitchen.

:lol:

"soulja boy crew"!!!!!!!

lmao.

says some fuckin rudy poo faggot thats probably from new zealand n shit..

come to chitown and say some shit like this to our faces..and watch how fast you get beat up.

I think it was the 12oz prophet auto posting account being switched with 6OO6LEONER.

I think the blogs and forum share the same database and the 12oz prophet bot would pull posts from the blog and drop them in the forum section of the database.

When shit was going down I saw images from the blogs being swapped with posts in the forums.

Not to mention the posts made before the blog started stayed safe.

I really hope your kidding, because if you're not, your paranoia is out of control. There is no conspiracy where a member hacked the system. Especially not ASS and Spitfire. I'm sure they are among you, under other screen names.

Dont flatter me. I can go 10 days without making a new screen to argue with retards on the internet unlike some people.*caugh*DAOISM*cough*

Internet is not serious business to me.

I'm just mad confused with this, if all those posts and chunks of threads straight up disappeared and got corrupted, then how come I still have all my posts? Also in my User CP the past year of posts are gone.

Twilight Zone type shit.

The post database and the user database are on different disks.