Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
messiah...

past year of 12oz

I hope 12oz is still updating because if they just deleted an entire year that would be a true epic fail. They should've deleted the first year, not the recent stuff.

I blame Gene Simmons and his shitty Dr.Pepper for making this place lame now.

/12oz sold out

in all honesty, these ads will put money into better service for the site, lowering the chance of another 12oz Chernobyl.

So if you have time, click on the ads when you're on the site to help out.

i just find it funny how this site has grown so much, and it needs to bring in some money to keep itself running. but when raven tries to do that, and push the site, kids bitch and call it a sell out. i just think common sense would explain why the site needs ads, so i find it hilarious when kids bitch and moan about the stuff.

meh.. the video ads are still gay as are the borders..

but like i said I don't really give a shit that much.

in all honesty, these ads will put money into better service for the site, lowering the chance of another 12oz Chernobyl.

So if you have time, click on the ads when you're on the site to help out.

If that's the case, then how was ASS able to pull this off in the first place?

Yall been having these adds for a minute now, and this is the worst 12oz meltdown I've ever seen.

i just find it funny how this site has grown so much, and it needs to bring in some money to keep itself running. but when raven tries to do that, and push the site, kids bitch and call it a sell out. i just think common sense would explain why the site needs ads, so i find it hilarious when kids bitch and moan about the stuff.

I'm not bitching about 12oz having adds. I understand dude has to make them ends to keep this shit running.

I even click on the adds here and there just cause Raven asked us to.

I just don't understand why they have to throw in this gay ass white border just to annoy us even more.

Oh, and that audio of dude talking about hats every other time I clicked on a thread was pretty annoying too.

Just sayin though.

Oh, and that audio of dude talking about hats every other time I clicked on a thread was pretty annoying too.

Haha. Seriously

If that's the case, then how was ASS able to pull this off in the first place?

Yall been having these adds for a minute now, and this is the worst 12oz meltdown I've ever seen.

Yeah --this is pretty bad. But who told you it was AfterSchoolSpecial? He had nothing to do with it.

And as for what I said about people bitching, I wasn't really trying to point fingers. It was just a general statement.

I agree the white borders are lame, but that's a fuck up on the design side and 12oz doesn't make these ads.

And the hats thing? I've only seen that once. I think you can mute it on the ad itself.

or have the the Dr Pepper continue all the way down...

I think it's supposed to, but it has something to do with the screen size or pixels or some other shit I have no clue about. I've never seen what the full ad is supposed to look like.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now