west coast oontz thread

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah man life is good... Working at a bunch of music festivals this summer, worked a couple already... Living on the side of a mountain doing my thing... Life is pretty good minus the fucking car is fucking broken and when the computer got replaced that was supposed to be the problem the car broke even more...

Someone needs to give me a new car... My and my boy spent 200 on new tires to go work this festival... We get about 6 miles from home and the fucking car dies... Fucking piece of shit saturn... I really wish we hadn't spent the 200 on new fucking tires, then almost another 200 on a new part for the thing only to have it be even more broke...

Word to the wise.. don't spend money on old cars... just save it to buy a new old car..

Other than the car issue seems you're dong and having fun. That's what counts.

Guest spectr

Actually while I think about it... Any of you west coast oontzers who go to music festivals.. I work for a grip of them on the west coast..

So if you happen to want to go to one i'm working at let me know and I will see what kind of hook up I can't hook up...

MARCO where you at doggy?

Hit me up with your plans again, hopefully I'll be able to hang with you.

what up, homie?! I've been kinda absent lately, keeping busy, trying to make some money for my trip.

Here is a recap:

I fly into San Diego on Monday, June 29th. Prob catch the PetCo Park Stadium Tour, then def. catch the game that night. After the game I chill/eat/drink for a while, then take Greyhound to LA.

I'll be in LA at least until Thursday night. Maybe we can catch the Dodgers game on Tues (night game) or Wed (day game). I don't have my set schedule for the photography internship yet.

Still contemplating flying to San Fran either Friday or Saturday morning.

Saturday = 4th of July. Astros -vs- Giants day game.

fly back to Houston on Sunday.

a/s/l i've been in sf for the last few days, don't wanna go back to the armpit just yet.

marco, my dude is taking me out of town for my birthday which lands on the 4th of july weekend. inkface said he would go to the game in my place. im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry. i really wanted to finally meet you!!! perhaps next time. my dude and i wanna take a little trip back to houston austin and to chicago so maybe we can meet up when this all happens.

hey peeps.

I gotta book some accommadation before I can apply to enter the US so been doing a bit of reading and would anyone recommend staying in the Mission district in Sanfran?

stayed in Northbeach last time and that was fairly quiet

I know the tenderloin is shady as shit so don't want to stay there.

there's a place called the element hotel anyone stayed? Mission seems like it would be pretty cool.

IOU I arrive on the 13th if you were serious about coming up!

hey peeps.

I gotta book some accommadation before I can apply to enter the US so been doing a bit of reading and would anyone recommend staying in the Mission district in Sanfran?

stayed in Northbeach last time and that was fairly quiet

I know the tenderloin is shady as shit so don't want to stay there.

there's a place called the element hotel anyone stayed? Mission seems like it would be pretty cool.

IOU I arrive on the 13th if you were serious about coming up!

It's a no go for me.

Money just became an issue..

It's a no go for me.

Money just became an issue..

That's a bummer maybe if I can stop in LA on way back (i'm flying through might break journey for day or two) I'll try and look you up if that's cool!

OH yeah!!!

department of homeland security approved me this morning

schnitz is hitting the states!:D

Archived