west coast oontz thread

Guest 50million

thanks for the kind words!

i remember watching movies like psycho and vertigo as a kid.

the first time i saw psycho i was about 11 or 12, and i was up till about 1am watching it...what were my parents thinking?

i also watched movies like nightmare on elm street and the exorcist with my folks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents were the same way, if I could hang then they'd let me watch whatever they were watching. Then again, by the time I was 11 or so I was already reading Edgar Allan Poe, HP Lovecraft and Stephen King.

shai, sorry i missed you on sunday. i skipped bay2breakers this year. i was out all day sunday at the beach with pugs and dudeface and left my phone at home. i hope to see you this sat night.

It's fine, we ended up not going because we didn't know where the good afterparty was at.

Anyway, about Saturday- I'll see if I can talk my friend into going...we'll do a puppet show for everyone (and hopefully sell some comics).

Yeah, we have to go toobin' again. And we're carrying a fucking patch kit next time.

Sooki, did anyone up there ever get around to getting an inflatable boat? I remember we were coveting some of the boats we saw on the river last summer.

thanks for the kind words!

i remember watching movies like psycho and vertigo as a kid.

the first time i saw psycho i was about 11 or 12, and i was up till about 1am watching it...what were my parents thinking?

i also watched movies like nightmare on elm street and the exorcist with my folks.

Dude, it's all about THE SHINING!

i still remember when i first saw the shining....i was 13 at a huge cabin in tahoe that my parents' friends owned..it was me and about 5 other kids my age, and 3 older kids that were there that had rented the movie....i was freaked out the whole entire movie.

and i specifically remember the scene with the naked chick in the bathtub...i was thinking....wow...a naked girl!!...then she turned into a wrinkley old melting bitch....major boner killer. :(

Yeah, we have to go toobin' again. And we're carrying a fucking patch kit next time.

Sooki, did anyone up there ever get around to getting an inflatable boat? I remember we were coveting some of the boats we saw on the river last summer.

no boat yet but i got myself an extra heavy duty tube! mine mine mine!!! it's already fucking hot here so that means tubing soon and secret swim spot.

ok so i think we should try and get everyone up to reno and out on rafts or tubes. a/s/l and soulkiller should def join. it'll be like totally super fun fer sher!

p.s. i hope you guys know it's a requirement that you show tits or penis while rafting. kinda like initiation.