west coast oontz thread

Guest 50million

I'm going to be staying in San Francisco for the summer to go to the art academy, which I'm fuckin stoked for. The only person I know in the area is my boy who lives with his hippy parents out in Oakland.

I'm trying to hit up some cool spots and find stuff to do while I'm out there. I got a really good opportunity and I'm gonna make the best out of it.

When you get out here keep an eye on this thread. There's usually something going on in SF...and failing that, there's the park.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to meet up with anyone, Im just seeing if any of you from the bay area could tell me about any good places to get some good grub or any festivals or some shit. Im totally not trying to meet someone from the internet and get raped.

So my Tour of Cali is def still on. Flying into San Diego for the Astros/Padres game on Monday, June 29th. Greyhound to LA that night. Chill in LA until Friday. I'm working for a major photog out there for a few days. I hope to catch a Dodgers game. Then fly to SF. Just bought tix for the Astros/Giants game on the 4th of July. Flying out of San Fran on July 5th. :D Damn I am excited!

i remember me and a homie going out to l.a. for the weekend a couple years back.

we stayed at the econolodge on vine....down the street from hollywood and vine.

the place was grimey....mice...hookers...people arguing...tv was stuck on one channel that was nothing but snow.....and our toilet overflowed...twice...which sucked cause the first time it was full of my friends shit...but at least they gave us a plunger so we could fix it ourself.

yeah...the type of place you see in movies.

THE INDEPENDENT - 628 DIVISADERO STREET - SAN FRANCISCO, CA - 415.771.1421

this:

KFJC presents

Myka 9 :: Abstract Rude :: Aceyalone

Haiku d'Etat :: Nocando :: DJ Drez

Doors 8:30 PM | Show 9 PM

Tickets $15

and this:

Mezzanine presents

Tiga

Jaimie Fanatic

Doors 8:30 PM | Show 9 PM

Tickets $18

also if you're in reno or wanna come up for this

The Underground

555 E 4th St

Andre Nickatina

Smoov-E

Hooliganz

Angie Compton

Wed May 20

7:30PM

WHAAAAT?!?!

Age limit?

i remember me and a homie going out to l.a. for the weekend a couple years back.

we stayed at the econolodge on vine....down the street from hollywood and vine.

the place was grimey....mice...hookers...people arguing...tv was stuck on one channel that was nothing but snow.....and our toilet overflowed...twice...which sucked cause the first time it was full of my friends shit...but at least they gave us a plunger so we could fix it ourself.

yeah...the type of place you see in movies.

I was hanging out in this area over the weekend.. Well waiting for a bus and got some crap flicks of a dude picking up one of them she dudes.

Classy area.

I was hanging out in this area over the weekend.. Well waiting for a bus and got some crap flicks of a dude picking up one of them she dudes.

Classy area.

yeah...i seen all of those he-shes around the armenian area.

some were at a random donut shop.

Sound like the one on Santa Monica and Highland. That area right there is crazy. I used to go to underground parties at the Hollywood Sound Stage. Nothing like coming out at 6am to find some crazy tore trannies yelling at each other..

west coast oontzers those in the surrounds of bay area:

I have found a spastically cheap airfare to new york via San Fran in late june

would any of you be vaguely keen to hook up a fellow oontzer?

Just looking to paint not necessarily hit your couch etc but it would be nice to get my name up in your fair state!

I'm good people and I'll be driving I suspect be cause cali looks fucking HUUUGE!

PM me