New Favorite Artist

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whites who hate blacks have an attitude. Most blacks have an attitude towards whites. This is never going to end, the two are just too different. But in regards to the blacks, it IS the attitude keeping them down. Its the playing the victim and the low self esteem. I like things from both cultures, dont get me wrong. Ive got a lot of black friends. It all comes down to who can do what they are supposed to do and act right. In that regard, if you can do those things, no matter what color you are, I will embrace you. Im no racist, but on either side, no matter what race you are, you are racist to some degree. That will never change.

It's the fagots that keep waving their dicks around trying to have a miniature sword fight over who's better or who did what to who that have the real problems. None of you douches are affected by race relations in a major way but feel you have some insight. Baiting people into a racial argument isn't a good look.

Whites who hate blacks have an attitude. Most blacks have an attitude towards whites. This is never going to end, the two are just too different. But in regards to the blacks, it IS the attitude keeping them down. Its the playing the victim and the low self esteem. I like things from both cultures, dont get me wrong. Ive got a lot of black friends. It all comes down to who can do what they are supposed to do and act right. In that regard, if you can do those things, no matter what color you are, I will embrace you. Im no racist, but on either side, no matter what race you are, you are racist to some degree. That will never change.

NO MATTER WHAT IM RACIST TO A DEGREE.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AGAIN, AND FUCK YOU TWICE; YOU PISS ANT.

I AM NOT IN ANYWAY RACIST, I TOLERATE A LOT OF SHIT FROM A LOT OF PEOPLE, BUT I NEVER DO NOR WILL I JUDGE THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE.

THRASHCAT, YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT FOR POSTIN THAT SHIT.

THX, MUFFS FOR MAKIN THIS BULLSHIT THREAD.

YEAH I KNOW IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT COME TO THIS THREAD, BUT WHY WOULD """YOU""" MAKE THIS THREAD.

DONT YOU HAVE AN INTERRACIAL CHILD.