MOVIN ON UPPPPPPPPPP!!!

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit my house is three bedrooms two full baths, kitchen, living room, little dining nook thing, and a huge ass day room that fits a full size pool table with room to spare. enormous backyard that im currently building a miniramp in. nice neighborhood near schools and all that. 149,000.

all yall big city motherfuckers are suckers.

poesia needs to be dropping more real estate knowledge and helping the rest of 12oz step their game up into property shiiieet

12ozproperty

im looking for 3bd 2bath in the 350k range. possibly moving out of california, unless i decide to live in fairfield or some shit.

POESIA WHATS UP!!

UPDATE: do today i went to sign some final lot papers, asked a few questions, and i moved to another lot, it's in a cold-a-sac, much bigger, and instead of my other lot that was only worth $2k, this one is 10k. and i don't have to pay for it. (that was one of the incentives when i signed up, lot premiems covered up to 20k. (they don't have anything more than this piece im getting). so today i just made 8k in about an hour on my house.

and thanks all for the kind words / advice tips... appreciated.

congrats tease.

freal.

its been fun watching you grow up.

thanks player. thanks for looking out for the kid / hating on me / telling me how it is for all these years, and still being able to put up with me.

ya'll have helped out in some way or fashion...

Molester there are homes all day in the 350K range in California. 250K for that matter. Its just what you want.

Yall im gonna be honest you need to seriously think about buying a new home built, you can make way more money than 8K in one day, I seriously think you should calm down let that felling go away about having a nice new house you built. Your not building it so your not making money the builder is and they are pocketing money.

Builders are one of the major reasons why the market is so bad. They have so much profit margin they are able to drop the prices and slash prices after you sign the contract in order to finish off the final phases.

I deal with homes and loans everday, and KB is not an investment that would benefit you within the next 5 yrs. I bet you can find a comparable home for alot less. The other homes have already been sucked dry of there equity and are owned by banks or are short sales. Most buyers that bought are trying to sue the builders. As the same houses they bought for 500K 2 years ago are now still selling today for 375K. They still owe sometimes 500K. But the builders in order to clear the inventory have to sell at the current market value to compete. So they sell a new home brand new same as the one people bought 2 yrs ago same model more options 5% commission for almost 125K less.

These are people that got good loans not subprime, but they are having to owe that much more cant sell and usually letting it foreclose.

Im ranting but to someone else on 12 oz i would just give my advice. take it for what it is. This is not a car you can return if you cant afford.

Its one of the best times to buy, but that doesnt mean buy anything. Take advantage of the inventory buy a home for under market value way under then when you sell you are way ahead.

Just cause you think you made 8K in one day doesnt mean its really there. By the final phases they will be giving away all the upgrades and lot premiums. Those that paid and had them put into the purchase price will be screwed more if they have to sell. You still have to factor if an emergency you had to sell in one year do you have the 6% commission available. Texas appreciates rather slow and 6% is about 2-3 years worth if your lucky.

Think it out, and if it still makes sense good for you.

Good luck

T;6272330']Molester there are homes all day in the 350K range in California. 250K for that matter. Its just what you want.

yea i see a few in that range out in brentwood and the outter 925-707.

plus in california you cant own assault rifles, and whats a good house without a nice high capacity weapon to protect it??

T;6272330']

Builders are one of the major reasons why the market is so bad. They have so much profit margin they are able to drop the prices and slash prices after you sign the contract in order to finish off the final phases.

maybe i should be getting into the building business!

poesia-

you seem to know alot, so i'm not going to say you're wrong. but fuck it, life's life, this is my first house, it's not going to be the last ya know what i mean?

so it's all good, as long as i get a good rate, if i have to wait out the housing market so be it. it will be real world austin 2 before i go under please believe me. i'll bring in a few mother fuckers at $600 a piece before i lose my house. believe.

i know i've said some stupid shit and fucked up over the years in some peoples eyes but i am a pretty smart cat when it comes to some things, and i fucking play to win, period.

so somehow some way i'll make it happen.

but again, thanks for all the advice, i love to hear it, nothing wrong with learning and progressing.

yea i see a few in that range out in brentwood and the outter 925-707.

plus in california you cant own assault rifles, and whats a good house without a nice high capacity weapon to protect it??

For 250 you can get all the house you need in pittsburg or bay point. It's further west than brentwood or antioch, has BART and is way cheaper than concord.

For 250 you can get all the house you need in pittsburg or bay point. It's further west than brentwood or antioch, has BART and is way cheaper than concord.

but man i really do not want to live in the 925. i really hate it out there.

whats a nice house when you got little thugs running around the place tagging X4 on my driveway and shiet. pittsburg is fucking grimey, way too many methed out gangbangers running around. im trying to live in a gated community ya dig?? youngsters with 'bay area' shirts and scrapers thumping are banned from a 100 yard radius of my home.

ive been looking at seattle. you can pick up nice property for 250-350, and i think prices are rising up there too.

poesia what you think/know about buying property in washington?