new retards on the boards

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im kinda old new... I seen police come to my house... you already know

so im not about to answer the door. I'm stressed because i know what they about

I pop some stickbats... then i pop some more stick bats and some more and more

then i start drinking Cuervo... The next day i'm down to blue footballs... im out of

booze... i somehow managed to get myself banned. I really dont remember any thing

but i got arrested out in front the crib blacked out sucking on a 40....

not a good look

why dont you just give the new retards a chance and open up your warm heart to them with love instead of being a fucking close minded country billy who drinks dirt in his water, the new people have alot to offer and no i dont mean that in a sex trade orienated way.

More bans, please. They will put the fear of Jehovah Raptor Jesus into the fresh meat. I think after all these years moderating, you can tell who's going to be a gigantic waste of time and just go on the "one warning" policy with them....then, the trap door.

For the record, not all of the new jacks are idiots. They've made a few faux pas here and there, but nothing unforgivable.

Every time one of these threads come up I get an inch closer to installing my long desired policy of banning anyone who thinks they're hot shit and thinks he/she has any clout whatsoever to complain about "noobs" and "new idiots".

Everyone:

YOU were a noob once, and YOU were an idiot as well. Big chance you still are. Shut the fuck up.