13 Madam Pimping out other Minors In Where Else? TX

Pistol

6040923_600x338.jpg

DALLAS -- Authorities in Dallas, Texas say they have busted a sex for money operation that exposed a 13-year-old madame.

The child madame was allegedly bringing other girls into the club to dance and prostitute. The discovery has even stunned veteran police officers.

"I can't believe that 13, 14, 15 year old child knowingly injects herself into a world of prostitution," Dallas Police Lt. Chess Williams.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/national_world&id=6040924#body

ps. anyone heard from tease lately? last post was yesterday. http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6234546#post6234546

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
seriously, we had girls fucking around by 5th grade. thats 10 or 11 years old... by the time we hit junior high they were pretty serious about what they were doing. god bless 'em.

That's what I'm sayin. People act like teenagers are little children on here.

It's like they watch too much dateline and actually buy into the shit.

We had kids getting caught fucking on school grounds when I was in middle school.

And it wasn't even that big a deal I think they just got suspended or maybe sent to alternative school.

yeah.

the "worst" incident i ever heard about was this junior high in boulder where kids were wearing jelly bracelets--each color represented what sex act they had done, teachers figured this game out and then like a week later 2 kids got caught doing anal in the bathrooms.

kids are curious... and its funny.

I remember laughing when I heard that story about the bracelts. I'm pretty sure somebody probably made that shit up in their head.

I remember when I was in middleschool they banned peace signs because it was supposedly an "upside down cross with broken arms". :lol:

And when my sister was in middle school they banned mickey mouse shirts because they thought it was some gang shit.:lol:

Anyways, that's what I instantly thought of when they came out with that story about the jelly bracelets.

I'm sure alot of innocent girls got the shit beat out of them by their parents for wearing jelly bracelets when that story came out. :lol:

You didn't have 13 year old whores in your middle school?

sure, by all means we did. younger than 13 even.

they just stuck to the "wide end of a sprite bottle up the vag in front of an audience in the guys' restroom" type tricks. and yeah, i'm guessing even alot of those girls got some sort of exposure to stuff they were way too young for.

but they still weren't running all-out brothels

i'm assuming that's what this case was. i didn't read the full article.