GOING TO NYC

THANKYOU

this nigga talks about pussy, but hes really just eating out fat chicks.

nigga dont make me dig up all your cry baby virgin threads talking about how you cant get no pussy cuz youre an ugly ass chinese mother fucker

haha you fuckin loser.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nigga dont make me dig up all your cry baby virgin threads talking about how you cant get no pussy cuz youre an ugly ass chinese mother fucker

haha you fuckin loser.

what the fuck are you takling about man. i have a few chinese friends but where the hell did you ever get the impression im asian!?!

tease man i was on your side until you pulled that shit. now i have no sympathy at all for your potbelly fatboy in debt ass boring ass texas wigga.

why dont you go post more pictures of your chunky latina baby momma standing next to your whack ass TEASE piece, with a dick jizzin in a bitches mouth and a little beer bellied baby popping out her cooch.

i mean shit, the only thing your really remembered for on 12oz is SERIOUSLY asking us if a bitch could get pregnant through oral sex.

any of my 2002 peoples will know about that.

anyway, dig up some threads, maybe i really did have some gayass tailsoner rants about females. i was a angry little fucktard 6 years ago.

you just got a few years on me, i will be far ahead by the time im your age fatboy.

and ive only been to a strip club twice in the past 2 years.

thanks for running the good ol post check too, you must be really sweating me.

this nigga serious???? i sometimes go twice in one day!!!!:cool: