Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and if i'm wrong, you can talk all the shit you fags want[/color][/size]... and you watch the first episode, which i've seen not just one, but just finished watching episode 6 and about to start 7...

haha... i just ruined the first episode for you!

i can't wait to see your replies in five days.

welcome to the circus, germs. that "spoiler" was simply to fuck with you all because i enjoy mind fucking you. i have seen the first 7 episodes, in fact, just got off the phone with ron jeremy talking shit to him regarding the show. don't believe me, call the badger himself and ask him about the show and if he know's his illegitimate son, is putting out records under the name, HAR MAR SUPERSTAR... 323.876.4080.

think, i'm REALLY HONESTLY GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS IN SEASON FIVE? HA! EAT A FAT ONE. BUT I WILL TELL YOU A FAMILY MEMBER DIES VERY VERY SOON.

You're such a fucking clown. It's so obvious you don't know shit...Go take some more suboxone you fucking idiot.

Also...what episodes were you in? I've never saw a scene that had you in it...Is this more of your idiotic lies or can you show some actual proof this time?

nice.

you ever watch that show breaking bad? i'm in season 4 in 4 different episodes! hahaha my friend aaron plays jesse pinkman the main dude and i ended up getting a simple role as one of his new acquaintances on the show. if you like the show, you'll laugh when you see what role i play... it comes to tv again in june.

The dude is trolling and he doesn't even know he's doing it, he's such a clown. He is really trying, but just coming off like a pre pubesent, pimple face, cornball. To what I'd imagine, looks sorta like this kid...

NOOB_NERD_by_extreme_the_chao.jpg

"I did it just to fuck wit ya'll"

-I think he actually thought he could pull that one off, then after the bashing, realized shit the episode is going to air and I'm going to look stupid. Instead of actually thinking that, he just comes up with " I'll say i did it to fuck with ya'll" because thats what he says he likes to do. Spends his time on a graffiti forum, of which he hates everyone on, only to "fuck" with everyone. Because thats what friends of TV stars do. They sit on a graffiti forum and brag and boast, all of which are hyped up lies, to fuck with us. Get a life. Everyone on this thread is here for 1 simple reason they like/love the show. Here you are making it about you and how you know one of the actors in your imaginary world.

Yes, because Walt is acting as a different person in the beginning. If you recall, he had a NH drivers license. Hair grown out. The waitress said "have a nice day Mr. Lambert" Walt is a smart guy and wouldn't wear anything that would resemble his actual life. This was a clip of whats to come at the end/ middle of the season I'm guessing. a flash forward if you will. Walt has been ran off into hiding, now he is back and is buying a M62!!!!! Cannot fucking wait. Only 3 more days and 21 hours and 2 minutes to go. LOL

Tonights episode was all about Mike

tumblr_m7lgxq8OIZ1rnn5x7o1_500.png

tumblr_m7lh2kLjhT1rnn5x7o1_500.png

tumblr_m7lhfaSt9W1rnn5x7o1_500.png

tumblr_m7lhfaSt9W1rnn5x7o2_500.png

tumblr_m7lhpvxKCj1rnn5x7o1_500.png

tumblr_m7lhslssP01rnn5x7o1_500.png

tumblr_m7lhr7S3oa1rnn5x7o1_500.png

tumblr_m7lhwsulan1rnn5x7o1_500.png

“…forget your hand cuffs? i’m confused, am i under arrest here or not?”

Mike was awesome tonight. Trying to find photos from when he visited Chow (or whatever chinese dudes name) house. That scene was awesome. Also Lydia's home scene was great.

tumblr_m7li7t7qA21rnn5x7o1_500.png

tumblr_m7li2zw5IU1qg2nrdo1_250.giftumblr_m7li2zw5IU1qg2nrdo2_250.gif

tumblr_m7li2zw5IU1qg2nrdo3_250.giftumblr_m7li2zw5IU1qg2nrdo4_250.gif

tumblr_m7liekSMGB1rnn5x7o1_500.png

Archived