Newports, illegal?!?

got_that_work

so my girl went to canada last nite (live in MI) with sum of her friends to drink and shit. comes back with sum bootleg squares called "cameo". she says when she went to the store and newports and sum other menthols were illegal. i havent been to canada in a minute so i dont have much more to say... any peoples from canada know anything about this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

• In the U.S., about 50,000 people die each year from secondhand smoke-related diseases.

• Sodium hydroxide is a caustic compound found in hair removal products. It’s also found in cigarettes.

• Tobacco companies’ products kill 36,000 people every month. That’s more lives thrown away than there are public garbage cans in NYC.

• Human sweat contains urea and ammonia. So do cigarettes.

• In 1988, one tobacco company brainstormed the idea of a colored cigarette to " enhance wardrobe. "

• One tobacco company supplied their product to be used in the G-rated film, The Muppet Movie.

• Around the 1980s, tobacco companies labeled African Americans - less educated, prefer malt liquor, have problems with their own self-esteem.

• In 1996, the tobacco industry said that drinking one to two glasses of whole milk a day was riskier than second-hand smoke.

• In 1997, a tobacco CEO said that if it was proven to his satisfaction that cigarettes cause cancer, he’d probably shut (the company) down immediately to get a better hold on things. Their website now admits that cigarettes cause cancer, but they’re still open for business.

• In 1971, when one tobacco executive was reminded that smoking can lead to underweight babies, he said, " some women would prefer smaller babies. "

http://www.thetruth.com

i dont understand cigarettes.

they dont even get you high.

and they only taste good or make you feel good if you are hooked on em.

waste of money and life.

do heroin and get it overwith faster.

better yet. cut your lungs out and fill em with the contents of your septic tanks and send your entire bankroll to virginia for the tobacco dudes to spend.

i fucking hate menthols. every once in awhile someone will bum me a cigarette and i'll be disgustingly surprised when its menthol, and quickly reminded why i want nothing to do with them. If i wanted it to taste like i was eating a cough drop while i was smoking, i would eat a cough drop while smoking.

Archived