so wait, a sticker is a "slap" now?

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what is a hipster to you?

and by weird comments... to be honest they probably are..

you ever heard of the term "fuax sensé " its kind of like "sens véritable" but not really at all.. i think

how about this dude

you are right i'm so in the wrong.. blah blah blah some shit about world piece blah blah.. yes i admit based on my amazingly large amount of pictures from the look at me thread i must be a hipster because doa said so.. even though you know like uhm uh... what do you know about me?

i guess a whole lot based on a few pictures.. possibly my myspace....(if you know it you should add me, we could be bff's)

i think its more what i'm not saying that makes my comments weird i think.. although i'm not sure so i'll have to spend the next few day cross referencing all of my posts to make sure that i'm not some creepy toy weirdo black hipster artfag thats trying to be all pseudo-fuckin funny haha..

cause thatd suck if i really was.. sure hope not......

so what is a hipster to you?

and by weird comments... to be honest they probably are..

you ever heard of the term "fuax sensé " its kind of like "sens véritable" but not really at all.. i think

how about this dude

you are right i'm so in the wrong.. blah blah blah some shit about world piece blah blah.. yes i admit based on my amazingly large amount of pictures from the look at me thread i must be a hipster because doa said so.. even though you know like uhm uh... what do you know about me?

i guess a whole lot based on a few pictures.. possibly my myspace....(if you know it you should add me, we could be bff's)

i think its more what i'm not saying that makes my comments weird i think.. although i'm not sure so i'll have to spend the next few day cross referencing all of my posts to make sure that i'm not some creepy toy weirdo black hipster artfag thats trying to be all pseudo-fuckin funny haha..

cause thatd suck if i really was.. sure hope not......

^You see what I mean? Probably not huh?

Only hipsters talk like that.

Plus you posted mad pictures of yourself all hipstered out.

I'm not even dissing you though. I'm just saying.

Stickers are fun, but they aren't graffiti. Nor is wheatpasting or stencils. Graffiti writers may use all of them as part of a grander scheme of self promotion, but if you don't directly apply ink or paint to a surface then you're not a graffiti writer.

I overheard this toy say he was going to fight someone for peeling the corners of his stickers. I told him he had rocks between his ears, and crossed out all of his stickers for a while. Just the stickers. It goes without saying that he never got back to me.

As far as I'm concerned... graffiti is graffiti is graffiti. I don't give a fuck if you Paint or catch marker tags (which if you don't than you're not a writer), put up stickers, paste, or fucking scratch you name in a cave wall and color that shit with some bango root juice... if it's up illegal... it's graffiti. Now... it's not getting up in the traditional, more modernized sense as writers might see it, but it is graf. Most of the cats that are considered kings have had their hands in the sticker game... shit... there used to be a major new york writers mag called stick 'em up. But fuck it... if you pop stickers/paste/stencils, whatever, but don't have the heart to grab a can or a mop and walk the blocks getting over... you're weak and need to go to another forum... 12 oz is not for you.

o rry?

i make some sick ass stickers/slaps/slappies whatever the fuck you wanna call em, an stencils that get the girlies panties all moist..

how can you make such a generalized statement?

uh... because its true.

stickers are 90% gay, stencils are 95% gay, and wheatpasting is all gay.

sometimes generalizations exist because the statement being made is truth.

for example:

most black people are not blonde.

most stickers are not good.

see where this is going?